scooterskydives

Nip / Tuck

Quintin: a good possibility, but waaaaay too obvious.
Christian: no way.
Sean: double no way.
Matt: he's weirded out, but I can't see him as the guy.
Gina: no way.

If it's not Quintin, and not the hot lady cop from London (both of which seem waaay too obvious), I'm thinking it might be that curly-haired geeky plastic surgeon that traded a car for Kimber and got really whacked out last season (Wait a minute. Did they didn't kill him last season?)

Walt

I don't usually watch this but I saw it with my friend tonight. HOLY SHIT! WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKED UP PEOPLE!!!

Just like those dang crwdogs, eh???

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think it's got to be Gina.

Too many subtle reasons to list.

Also tonights show rocked. It has to be one of the best that I've seen so far since the show has been on. Although Matt getting smacked in the face by his dad was pretty damn cool. I would have done that a long time ago. ;)

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I must be in a time warp or something. I picked this series up believe t or not on DVD while in Afghanistan and watched all of season 1 and 2 in like 3 weeks. So every time I catch in on the TV now, it's a rerun for me. I've caught a few episodes of season 3 but it's been too sporadic for me to keep track of whats happening. IMO season 1 and part of 2 are the best. I detected a leveling off and a slight decline towards the end of season 2, I guess the writers were getting tired. Great show though.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I just started to watch this season and have been hooked.
I think the Carver is Sean.
He's constantly loosing his temper, his the one who volunteered to fix the Carver's victims - just like a fireman that starts a fire just to put it out himself.
Giving it to Christian in the pooper, it just goes on and on and on...

Sean is the Carver! He did it!
Last night was all the proof I need it with the whole Kimber thing.
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

Oh man I shouldn't have read this thread! We record it and watch it without commercials. So now I know the carver get's Kimber :(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

It could definitely be the cop from england, especially if the carver got kimber in last nights episode that I missed. For some reason every time they show the carver I picture christian but I am more inclined to beleive that it is either matt or sean. Matt and Sean have both proved that they can be violent. There was a carver attack that happened while christian was in custody right? That would rule out both christian and the cop from england, but we know there has been at least 1 fake carver victim so who knows. Quintin is a possibility, but my main reason for thinking it isn't him is that it is just way to convenient.

Greenie in training.

Saw it for the first season, it was ok. But it took a downslide. Saw it for the first time in a year last night and it's completely lost it - it kept getting worse since I stopped. They are now just going for the shock value audience. It's worthless even for that now.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Oh man I shouldn't have read this thread! We record it and watch it without commercials. So now I know the carver get's Kimber :(

Aw yeah! Got her good! Looks like in some attic. The carver, made Kimber write a note to Christian saying she never wanted to see him again! Looks too like, the carver hasn't started cuttin' on her yet but, appears as though she's been roughed-up a bit. I really watch the show for the 'obligatory sex' scenes.:D

Chuck

Ok, more importantly, then who the Carver is, was Christian forcing the woman to wear a brown paper bag :D and then her coming back for more:D:D

I wish some girls would have worn a bag when I woke up. I know they didn't look that bad that when I was piss drunk at 4 am the night before:P
Who hasn't had the coyote syndrome a few times?[:/]
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

If it turns out to be Julia that will be a disapointment. In light of all the things that have happened since the carver attacks started I can see it being her, but there was really nothing I can think of that would have provoked the first attack.

Greenie in training.

If it turns out to be Julia that will be a disapointment. In light of all the things that have happened since the carver attacks started I can see it being her, but there was really nothing I can think of that would have provoked the first attack.

Do the names Sean and Christian ring a bell?:D:D:D

Chuck