skysprite

Happy birthday! Keep an eye out for Jumper03 at Eloy and the two of you can tip one up together in honor of me not being there to make an ass out of myself. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Happy Birthday! Similar to the rest of the up and coming generations of America today, I doubt alcohol is anything new to you... but still, DRINK TIL YOUR WASTED! YOU CAN FINALLY DO IT WITHOUT LOOKING OUT FOR COPS!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Well if thats that's the case, I've got your back tonight bud...

You're going to tip a CASE in my honor? Whoo-HOO! How do I rate? B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Happy Birthday, Sprite. You know, you still don't have to buy booze. Your brandy bundt cakes are wonderful (although I think I did get a little tipsy once from scarfing the glaze.)

Have a wonderful time at Eloy. I think I'll probably stay back at SDNM and wait for tandem passengers.

Thanks all! And Happy bday Justinb!

Every Tues a bunch of jumpers from my dz get together at a local bar type in downtown Albuquerque to have a few, chat, etc. My birthday fell on a Tuesday, so guess where I was last night! heh Worked out perfectly. Got carded, then ordered a coke. Guess old habits die hard. ;)
~skysprite