lisamariewillbe

What do I do... YOU decide

The rainbow of replies is what makes this place shine.
Of course calling animal control is the obvious answer, but doing it skydiver style is cool too. Why do you think she came to us ? To find a more creative choice than the mundane wus wad answer. :|

You callin' me a wus wad? :| >:(

Them's fightin' words! I'll meet you out back to square this mano a mano. First I gotta get my popsicle stick...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Open the door and windows , get a coat on incase you get in a wrestle , gloves to protect your pink's . and a big stick/club .

I'd do all of the above AND get video...~~April

now thats a great idea . set the cam up , take 3 shots of ya fav tipple . open flap and :o:o:o:o.

then either wipe the blood of ya hands or shoo the pigeon out the window ... and post the video on here :D:D:D:D

YeHaaaaaaaaaaa

No i'm not. You're from Texas and i'm shocked that you would have her call someone.
Don't mess with Texas ? Why because they'll call animal control on your ass !:ph34r:
You're not a wuss wad. Please don't hurt me. And what are you going to do with all those popsicle sticks ?:o I love you Rebecca.:$

:o:oWhats cheez whiz:o:o
is it like squirty cream ??? (but cheez?)[:/][:/]

That sounds more like a description of gonorrea. Where is that puke emoticon again? :P

Am I the only person who thought he was talking about Redi-Whip?
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Why does everyone have to call someone to solve life's little problems ? That's what's wrong with this country, nobody can do anything for themselves.
Gotta call 911 and shit. Lisa, go get a net. And don't forget to get video. Wear gloves, hat and extra clothing. Have a gun handy if you want. Embrace your indepdence from the government.

You've never dealt with an angry raccoon, have you? That is something that only professionals and retards like me should attempt.

Walt

I'm confused. Why don't you just start a fire?

Well smack my ass and call me Judy. :|

If she started a fire with the flute closed the whole house would fill up with smoke. [:/]

Start the fire then open the flute. Ooh get video.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)