Lindercles

Texas Wins.

That was without a shadow of a doubt the best national championship game I've ever seen, better than Ohio State's win over Miami.

Texas and Southern Cal proved they are the two best teams in college football. Maybe the greatest one-two ranking teams in history.

Vince Young is THE BEST DAMN player in college football. He amazed me with everything he did... Eye-popping scrambles, crisp passes. The only problem I might find is that lateral he made with his knee down early in the 2nd quarter when they got the touchdown. I was surprised that play wasn't reviewed, but other more obvious plays were reviewed. I won't say they wouldn't have scored anyway had the ball been ruled down where his knee was. Heck, they probably would have scored on the next play. But that was one the referees missed.

Still, my hat's off to the Longhorns. They stepped up. They gave it all they had. They came back from 12 points down with what, 5 something minutes left? Against the #1 team in the country? Amazing.

Look for Texas to repeat next year if Vince returns, and they reload.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Texas should have lost by 3 points.....

A huge horse shoe fell outta their butts

:D:D:D

STFU I fly your planes!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Texas should have lost by 3 points.....

A huge horse shoe fell outta their butts

:D:D:D

STFU I fly your planes!!

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Either way makes no matter to me - my team won their bowl game and now have the second longest win streak in the nation.

It was a damn good game. Vince Young is a force - as was Lendale White - they both can run some football....
Scars remind us that the past is real

I was 15 years old the last time they won a national championship (1970) and they won one in 1969 and 1963 before that, during my time. I'm due!

I take back everything I ever said about Mac Brown! ;)

Double edged sword though, as I bet Vince leaves for pros now. :|

Anyway, I'm wearing my TEXAS burnt orange tee shirt today! Hook 'em! :ph34r::)

steveOrino

Credit must be given where it is due. Texas with the exception of the 3rd quarter out played USC. But you have to love leinart and hist post game remarks...ha ha ha not the best sportsmanship i have ever witnessed but still funny.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

I don't care much for football, but found myself watching this game. It was the best game (of any game) I have ever seen in my life! I would watch football if it was always this exciting!!!

Amazing to see the great things that come from a team that believes in itself and its leader.

So.....about that offensive line, and the Texan's lack thereof.....makes one wonder, huh?

is