namgrunt

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BEER

Oh, I forgot one of the best Belgian ales -

Duvel

And Omegang brewery makes some real good beer. Comes in a big bottle too......

FYI:

It's G-U-I-N-N-E-S-S

Tell 'em, Steve-Dave! :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

In no particular order, including, but not limited to:

Shiner Bock
Guinness
Rolling Rock
Alaskan Amber
Mac & Jack's Blackjack Porter
Deschutes Black Butte Porter
Bass

I love beer. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My beer preferences change regularly. I get caught up on one and then move on repeatedly depending on season, mood, location, etc...

Right now I am craving the 2005 Jubelale from Deschuttes Brewery in Bend OR.

But then I saw the post re: the Heinekan keg... OOOHHH something bubley and refreshing!! Gotta go.......B|

Nothing tastes better to me than an ice cold VICTORIA BITTER. :) HEAVENLY It is the true Australian beer. Not Fosters. I asked for a Fosters first time over there and they laughed at me.

However, very sadly (for me) it is in Australia. I, of course, am not. [:/]>:(

If anybody can get me some let me know!!!

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

What's ironic to me, for all of us who love Guiness and so many of the other European brews, is to be in a British pub and watch the locals drink Budweiser from the can. Shipping American beer to Europe is like taking sand to the beach! What's the point? Great marketing, I presume, same as McDonalds.[:/]

God, I am so bored, I'm even replying to a beer post. :S

I drink Guinness only. About six times a year. But in 2005, I didn't drink, so I guess I need to double my quota for 2006.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Guinness, Fuller's ESB, Pilsener Urquell, Kindl Berlinerweiss, anything by Samuel Smith - especially their Winter Welcome, AND the new line of house beers from Trader Joe's ! Trader Joe's now makes an amazingly good line of their own beers; a wheat beer, a Pilsener, a Bavarian lager, and a double bock Winterfest - all for $4.99 s six pack !!

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

No beer for me. It all reminds me of the warm Coors that my dad used to break me as a kid of ever wanting a beer. I have been made fun of more than once that I like sweet girly drinks. A margarita or a mojito is just so tasty. Just means that much more beer for everyone else once the beer light goes on. You all should be thanking me instead of making fun of my pension for Smirnov Ice.[:/]

Rant over. Is the beer light on?
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I don't even like beer, but I will drink a Corona with lime on occasion. I can make one beer last an entire evening, but if I drink wine I can down a whole bottle sometimes :P.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller