azureriders

Custom Dial Faces for the Altimaster?

My avitar is a scan of my alti which I have had since about 83. Collin Newton drew the caveman landing a strato Rock for me and we pasted it on one night in Brisbane after a couple dozen beers.
In all this time I don't remember seeing anyone else with a custom hand drawn face so what ever you get will be prety unique.
I voted for no 1 but leaning towards startover
Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI

If she jumps a vector, what about the Wonderhog?
Failing that I agree a cartoon-ish Pig would look better, unless she has a pet pig, in which case a picture of the pet :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Here's my hand-drawn altimeter. Kinda crude, but, well, pretty early too -- I think it was about 1977 or so...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

If she jumps a vector, what about the Wonderhog

It was late last night and I could not find a good clear picture of the wonderhog to work with, does anybody have one or know where one is that I could snag. I am sure bill would not mind:D

Here's my hand-drawn altimeter. Kinda crude, but, well, pretty early too -- I think it was about 1977 or so...

crude but very cool, and I am sure that in 1977 you did not have photo shop

This is Mine

Very nice, I like that alot. I do like my warning colors better than the original, pull time within the yellow and red desicion altitude. I hope I dont out grow likeing that, but I am sure that by that time the colors want be that important anyway.

It was late last night and I could not find a good clear picture of the wonderhog to work with, does anybody have one or know where one is that I could snag. I am sure bill would not mind:D

I'm sure I could find pics of a wonderhog (I used to jump one) and scan 'em for ya'.

Just let me know.

Walt

I have a custom Alti as well. mine's baised on a unit patch design. I was/am an Aircraft Battle Damage Repair Engineer. Our logo is a Phoenix.

Lara at Alti-2 really did a great job working with me to get a design that was appropiate for my jump numbers (I had about 12 at the time...)

I've attached the final design and a picture of my altimeter w/the two sides of my Round Metal Object (RMO)

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm sure I could find pics of a wonderhog (I used to jump one) and scan 'em for ya'.

what I was actually wanting was a the wonderhog logo. the rws hog head. just to play with and if she likes it then I would have to get bills permission to use it:o

I'm pretty sure I don't have that, but maybe someone with some really old copies of Parachutist would have it.

Walt