vt1977

BPA AGM - the list

great - I'll probably be coming up for sometime around early afternoon so I'll find you and say hello. Can't be much longer now til baby gets here - don't go scaring anyone by having it at the AGM!

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

He he, you can rent this boat for the price of a pint.;)

Its a pub called the Dry Dock. It features a bar formed from a genuine canal boat, hauled out of the water and placed inside the pub. Very quaint and definitely Black Country (thats a geographical region in the UK for those non UK types).

Come on just think how many jump tickets you could buy for the price of a canal boat, no way I could invest that much money in a boat that can't do more than 8mph.

See you at the bar, Saturday.:)

there's one of those in leeds. They have a giant game of connect 4 in the middle of the bar (I mean with peices as big as your head). - awsome :)
or at least they did when I last went in there oh... 6 years ago.

ASAIK the boat is still there and is still a bar, no idea if they still have the connect 4 though.

"As for scary clubs, there's a place in Montrose I went to."
Montrose can get a little rowdy (this is Montrose in Scotland, and not downtown Houston...right?).
But its basically ok. I used work there during summer, Arbroath is a different matter all together.;)B|
"Lots of people in there with thier faces painted with the Rangers colours." Thats never a good sign!:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"I take it your going to the AGM?"
Not this year, its a good spree, but its a helluvva long drive from Aberdeen and worse driving the long road home, besides I have a prior arrangement with a pair of redheaded twin sisters.

Its my nieces' second birthday.B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

awww... you shatterd my illusions!! i thought you were full out doing a boat thing, its gets very messy trying to drive after a number of beers :$

bwahahahahaha... thinking they make the world go round :D :D
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I notice no-one's suggested meeting at hte AGM itself, during the day...dumb idea!

I really should look up where it's all happening, so I can get there at all. I quite fancy getting to some of the stands at some point before I commence the lash, but since I have an appointment with BZR in Nottingham the night before, it probably won't happen!

Keep us all posted on where we're meeting though guys, I'll give my number out to anyone who PM's.

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Can't be much longer now til baby gets here - don't go scaring anyone by having it at the AGM!

I can almost imagine the commentry... just remember to push & not pull. ;)

... and take a pull-up cord along just in case. :ph34r:

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Can't be much longer now til baby gets here - don't go scaring anyone by having it at the AGM!

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :D

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :D

LMFAO!!!!
Yeah not a good place to have a cutaway.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I notice no-one's suggested meeting at hte AGM itself, during the day...dumb idea!

Does anyone have any good ideas as to how we’re gonna know who’s who? I know quite a few of the dz.commers going but I’d also like to have a beer or two with some of the dz.commers that I don’t know yet! Ideas?

Vicki

I mentioned this in the other post, but..

I'm coming up from Maidstone, the SE of the country, just before london. Empty car, but me, so far. So if anyone needs a ride give me a shout.

I'll be going up late sat morning.

Anyone need a room ? or know anyone who does ?

Due to unforseen circumstances, someone i booked a room for cannot make it now,
its a single room with ensuite for Friday & Saturday night (breakfast included too).

It cost me £60 so the best offer gets it (£60 maximum bid btw) as i only want to cover my costs.

I also hear that the hotel is fully booked apart from executive rooms, although i'm not sure whether that just refers to the Saturday.

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Does anyone have any good ideas as to how we’re gonna know who’s who? I know quite a few of the dz.commers going but I’d also like to have a beer or two with some of the dz.commers that I don’t know yet! Ideas?

Vicki

This is me - except I have a nice "scouse mugger" haircut now. Plus, I'll be the one swearing at the price of the beer.

EDIT: Fucking hell! Didn't realise I was that ugly!

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"