lisamariewillbe

Ways to piss off a man ... let me count thee ways

20 seconds into having sex ... ask if he is in yet

when he is fishing for compliments on his penis size pat his shoulder and say "just like in the three bears.... yours is jussssttt right" then get the worried look while waiting to see if he bought it
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

When a man says what he feels about a situation, argue with him and tell him that he is incorrect.

It is important to establish that only one person can determine what the correct response is. Immediate invalidation is the fastest way to piss off anyone.

I call bullshit... only one of us can be right and your claims have no validation :P
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

The desire to deliberately piss him off is about the most annoying thing I can think of.

By the way, I read the instructions, ask for directions, close the seat & lid, place the remote where she can reach it, wash the dishes, clean the kitchen & bathrooms, vacuum & shampoo the carpets, and don't leave clothes on the floor. Oh, year, and accept celibacy most of the year. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,
Jon

The desire to deliberately piss him off is about the most annoying thing I can think of.

By the way, I read the instructions, ask for directions, close the seat & lid, place the remote where she can reach it, wash the dishes, clean the kitchen & bathrooms, vacuum & shampoo the carpets, and don't leave clothes on the floor. Oh, year, and accept celibacy most of the year. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,
Jon

Apparently... all of the above... :D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

***20 seconds into having sex ... ask if he is in yet

:D:D:D:D

That is a classic way to make em go away:D:D

:D:D:D Well, no woman in their right mind would want to say that to a muscle-bound steroid freak who likely has a 2 inch erect dick and a hot temper. :|:S I know it's just TV, but there was a murder depicted on CSI Las Vegas resulted from such a situation. Blew her brains out. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We have GOT to get you some man training. ;);)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

The ways to pissing men off are endless. Somehow I tend to find a good one every now and then but you guys have some great ones.. But drinking their last beer is just down right a winner. Especially when you ask them to go to the store and get some more..
------------------------------------------------------------

Have always wanted to be a social butterfly but now I have the wind beneath my feet.

It's all about the at hand value. A good arguement can definitely be good for both sides in the end. Makeup Sex is the spice of life! That my friend is worth a few heated moments...
------------------------------------------------------------

Have always wanted to be a social butterfly but now I have the wind beneath my feet.

Withhold sex.

Seems like a lot of women roll like that.B|

Sadly, but then complain when they find new sources......once the man ends up the relationship.:D
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Well, beer does not do it for me but if it was my blue label, or my Royal Salut, or any good malt in my possesion, it would be a different story.:P
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I think you would have been better off if you started a thread "way to piss off a piece of (place insult here) man, let me count the ways.

I don't think RL has an attitude toward men in general, but she definitely has an attitude toward the ones who mistreat the women in their lives.

Walt

Maybe, but sometimes what she said could be read as "only women are mistreated".

But that is just me.

I think you would have been better off if you started a thread "way to piss off a piece of (place insult here) man, let me count the ways.

I don't think RL has an attitude toward men in general, but she definitely has an attitude toward the ones who mistreat the women in their lives.

Walt

Maybe, but sometimes what she said could be read as "only women are mistreated".

But that is just me.

I can see some of her posts coming off like that, but no way does she think that.

Walt