DaGimp

injured bad!

LMAO...so Gimpy have you?????

hell yes i have....about the only time i will admit to have cried

of course i was like 14 at the time

I never use to wear a cup when I played football in college, could run faster w/o one...

Blocking a punt one time I got the full force kick in the ole happy place....made my ears pop and I had a couple extra lumps at my Adams apple !:o

INJURED BAAAADDDD!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I saw the thread title, and who posted it and thought to myself, "Good god, what did he do to himself now?"
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

LMAO...so Gimpy have you?????

hell yes i have....about the only time i will admit to have cried

of course i was like 14 at the time

Still suffering, huh?:D

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I never use to wear a cup when I played football in college, could run faster w/o one...

Blocking a punt one time I got the full force kick in the ole happy place....made my ears pop and I had a couple extra lumps at my Adams apple !:o

I can beat that by a fair margin, just not sure that I should. Let's just say it involved stitches. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I can beat that by a fair margin, just not sure that I should. Let's just say it involved stitches. :D

Blues,
Dave

Mine too...hydro seal. [:/]

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I saw the thread title, and who posted it and thought to myself, "Good god, what did he do to himself now?"

thats what i was thinking as i was writing in the title......how many people will think i injured myself again...Muahahhaa....good title
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I had my cup cracked by a puck once. A goalie cup is a lot more reinforced, so I can't really explain how much force it takes to do that. I crawled off the ice and just curled up in the foetal position on the bench :(

Then in soccer, I had someone take a volley out of the air from about 2 metres right into my boys, that was excruciating. I have no idea how I held onto the ball, but I threw it out of bounds and then died a little inside [:/]
cavete terrae.

My thoughts exactly. :D

no one has any faith in me!! Well i guess those who know me best.........

and this has been bugging me

A great exploitation of blacks!

so i guess if it was a little white kid wit hthe same southern draw that he has....i would be exploiting rednecks huh?
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas