weegegirl

Keeping Your Composure....

I should edit this... I actually got a PM saying I offended someone who thought I was calling ALL 40-something year olds fat and socially inept. :D

Oh... and if you didn't catch the light-heartedness of this post... I was pretty much being sarcastic. GOSH! :P

[rant]

...is so f-ing hard sometimes!!! Especially when you just want to let it rip on that stupid, fat, ignorant, worthless, waste-of-space cow that you have to call a coworker!!!!! God damn! How do SOME people grow up to be 40-something and remain that socially retarded???

[/rant]

***inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale***

I swear I hate muppets.

That's it... I'm going on a smoke break.

Carry on.

:|

I'm sorry my previous comment was inappropriate.

You could try counting to 20 and smiling.

Going out for a cigarette is a very good idea as it will give you some space and allow you calm down and not react on the spur of the moment. Sometimes being impulsive can have long lasting negative consequences.

You did the right thing in this instance.

You go girl!

:)

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

Interests: Jumping, drinking, skydiving, drinking, skyjumping, drinking, parachuting, drinking, falling, drinking, freeflying, drinking, etc.

From your profile. Think about it. What is the interests of the person you are having conflict with?

Especially when you just want to let it rip on that stupid, fat, ignorant, worthless, waste-of-space cow that you have to call a coworker!!!!! God damn! How do people grow up to be 40-something and remain that socially retarded???

Before you expect respect, show some first. Until then, you have no complaint other than the one of course that seems to be internal and self inflicted.

In any event, i wish you the best always.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

If Self-Control is the virtuous summit between the two abysses of rage and apathy, then you reacted virtuously (or excellently, since a virtue is a capacity for human excellence). Sooooo, good job!

I try to view my pet peeves and social "pisser-off'ers" as an opportunity to develop my character. I think most people would either tell the wretch "what for", or they'd desire to tell him "what for" but never act on it out of cowardice. I think the trick is to do neither and concentrate, instead, on mastering the emotions, rather than being their slave.

How, you say? Start by faking it, be polite. Faking patience leads to patience. The same is true for at least most, if not all, other virtues. Politeness leads to morality. But morality is only an interim step. Find out what the third and final step is...FOR $19.99 AT YOUR NEAREST BARNES AND NOBLE. SUUUUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

Seriously though, a cat named Comte-Sponville is the philosopher / author that figured that out. And his book is great (despite it's rather lame title): A Small Treatisie on the Great Virtues.

Bite your tongue. Miss Piggy has been the centerpiece for a good portion of my erotic fantasies.

This comes as no surprise. :|

Hey dont worry, you're a close second.

On that note, I've called the doctor and arranged for a total clitoridectomy with infibulation.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Bite your tongue. Miss Piggy has been the centerpiece for a good portion of my erotic fantasies.

This comes as no surprise. :|

Hey dont worry, you're a close second.

On that note, I've called the doctor and arranged for a total clitoridectomy with infibulation.

My first thought was: "what a horrible thing to do to one's self!"
My second thought was: "who am I to judge"

My current thought is: " Can they make mine look like a nose or an ear?"

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Interests: Jumping, drinking, skydiving, drinking, skyjumping, drinking, parachuting, drinking, falling, drinking, freeflying, drinking, etc.

From your profile. Think about it. What is the interests of the person you are having conflict with?

Especially when you just want to let it rip on that stupid, fat, ignorant, worthless, waste-of-space cow that you have to call a coworker!!!!! God damn! How do people grow up to be 40-something and remain that socially retarded???

Before you expect respect, show some first. Until then, you have no complaint other than the one of course that seems to be internal and self inflicted.

In any event, i wish you the best always.

I smell muppet. Scratch that. It's confirmed. Houston, we have a muppet.

Did you say clit?:)

That's right. Look on the bright side. :)

Here you go:

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...
(Come on guys, cheer up!)
Always look on the bright side of life...
(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
(I mean - what have you got to lose?)
(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
What have you lost? Nothing!)
Always look on the right side of life...

B|B|B|B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think AlexCrowley needs that song. It could be his new theme song.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Did I just see a deaf guy post a Monty Python song? I must be in a Monty Python sketch B|

Yep you did... I love Monty Python. Some of the funniest shit ever seen on TV. :D

Hey, remember the deaf track race sketch? :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey, remember the deaf track race sketch? :D:D:D

Had we been talking over a beer, we would now have stuff to talk about for the rest of the night. B|
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...