ACMESkydiver

THE PLAYOFFS!! WHAT'S GOING ON? SOMEONE TELL ME PLZ!!

Pittsburgh's up 10-3 in the 2nd. I'm about to get on a 5 1/2 hour flight, though, so someone else will have to help you from this point on...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

The Broncos are getting their asses handed to them by the Steelers. Go figure, Mile High, Broncs down by 21 points at the half. 2 Touchdowns by Bettis in the first half. 3 seconds left before half time.

I'd hate to be in the locker room with Shanahan at half time!!!

This sucks....The Bronco fans booood their team off of the field just now. I call BS. This is hardly a morale builder.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

The last team standing will be the world champs. With the way the Steelers are playing right now, the Seahawks better dial it up a notch or two.

I'll be shocked if the Broncos can rebound for having been beaten mentally already.

Prediction...Superbowl: Steelers Vs. Seahawks, with the Steelers winning by 8 pts. giving Bill Cower his first, and last bowl win.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

The last team standing will be the world champs. With the way the Steelers are playing right now, the Seahawks better diak it up a notch or two.

I'll be shocked if the Broncos can rebound for having been beaten mentally already.

Prediction...Superbowl: Steelers Vs. Seahawks, with the Steelers winning by 8 pts. giving Bill Cower his first, and last bowl win.

I'm with you on the Steelers winning the Superbowl... but if Cower plays the second half today like he did against the Colt then the Broncos aren't out of it yet... he has to keep the pressure on and not 'play it safe'...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Dude, or rather, dudette; quite simply, kick your son's ASS! :D

Let him know that he's damn lucky to have you for a mom, and that most of his friends would give their left nut to have a mom who liked to watch football instead of the Food Channel or Oxygen or We or Lifetime or any of that other sissy shit.

oh yeah, btw: Pittsburgh is up 27-10 with 11 mins left in the 4th...

Elvisio "my mom watches too much Law and Order" Rodriguez