ccowden

It takes a brave man....

... to post this, but what the heck!:D

This is a scan of an old photo I found, which would have been around July of 1988, I think, a couple months before my 15th birthday.

It was taken at a local Fair, where I hooked up with the blonde hottie in the picture. Now, keep in mind, "hooking up" meant holding hands for the day, but I was still pretty damn smooth. And isn't it obvious? Check out the one piece pink jumper she is wearing, and notice the stuffed bear she is holding, which I won at one of the games like any cool guy would do for his chick. Also notice my skin tight black stonewashed jeans, set off by my light blue stonewashed Levi's jacket, sleeves rolled up just right and unbuttoned down to the last button to reveal a cool wild print T-shirt! And let's not forget the spiked up hair with what looks like....wait a minute.... could it be.... a MULLET???!! Ok, it may be a rather weak mullet, but I think it's a mullet none the less.

Can you blame me for having that shit eatin grin on my face that just oozes satisfaction? Oh yeah!

:D:D:D

Talk about a "blast from the past". :DAt least it's a jean jacket and not a "Members Only" or a satin jacket. I also had a mullet that would make Billy Ray Cyrus envious. :P:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Ray Bans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl Please! You know all of us cool kids wore VUARNETS! :ph34r::D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

If only I were at home ... I could go nuts with the pics of fine 80s looks. Nice pic. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm at my parent's house, so I just looked through their pics. I don't have a lot of funny looking ones in clothes because I was preppy then and now. I dress the same! Anyway, this is how I spent my childhood. I was about 17 here.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

being a couple of years older than Cowden (stop it) I can go back to 1973, the year that London's least influential punk band was formed and disbanded on the same night. We took to the stage wearing formal gear (the damned were doing similar shit too, apart from Capt. Sensible who liked to wear a tutu) and I so wanted to be Rod Stewart......
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

OMG, that is great. B|

I have a picture (somewhere) from 1984 (14 at the time), I was at Fishermans Wharf in SF thinking I was all hot shit with my Madonna look-a-like outfit on. :P :D

My bangs were teased so high in the air with so much hairspray applied you could push them down and they'd bounce right back up. :D:D:D

Wow. :S:D

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.