AggieDave

Freebirds to open in Dallas!

Attention, all those DFW folks who I have converted to Freebirds addicts, there will be one opening in April around Lower Greenville...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled post-whoring.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

No, Freebirds, home of the best damn burrito EVER! There's 3 in College Station, one in Houston and one in austin. Every time I go to ANY of them there's always a big line. Hmmmm...burrito. Its a good thing that I just came back from eating there or I might have to go get one now.B|

No, Freebirds, home of the best damn burrito EVER! There's 3 in College Station, one in Houston and one in austin. Every time I go to ANY of them there's always a big line. Hmmmm...burrito. Its a good thing that I just came back from eating there or I might have to go get one now.B|

First of all, it's not a burrito, it's a Wrap!

Second, when are they gonna open one in Wisconsin, damnit!

I miss being over-the-road. We had a terminal by the port in Houston, and I ended up there at least once every 2 or 3 weeks. Each one of these stops was accompanied by a trip to Freebirds!

Cajun Super Monster, Chicken and beef, no rice, roasted garlic, lotsa fixins, and a crap load of habanero sauce!

Gee, thanks Dave, now I'm drooling!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'm reviving this ancient thread to say the following:

Freebirds sucks!

Moe's is WAY better than Freebirds.

Thankfully, we found a Moe's in Plano (DFW area) so we can satisfy our burrito cravings every one in a while. :)
We went to Freebirds to see what all the fuss is about....I'd give it maybe a 5 or 6 on a scale of 1-10.

Nope, haven't been to Plano in a good while.

On the flip side, another Freebirds is being built in College Station, so I'll be able to grab a burrito easier. Its closer to the DZ and easier to get to. Yeah for us.:)

Plano... my home away from home. :S I'll be in Plano next week and again in March.

I was disappointed with Freebirds also when I tried it . Even though Chipotle is a larger chain I personally find their food a lot better and a much nicer atmosphere then the Freebirds in Dallas I ate at with Kris.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Damn it must be more like the mexican food it chicago then...the last time I had mexican in texas it sucked and that's sad.

The good mexican food places I know of, you have to know a little bit of spanish to eat there. Its better then the mexican food I had when I was in mexico. :P

HeatherB:

As for austin, I'm about 90 minutes from there. Plano is about 3 hours north, I'm about 3 hours from San Antonio and about an hour from Houston...well, about 12 hours from El Paso.:D

You can drive for 24 hours and still be in the state (without going in circles).

I'm sorryto hear that your taste buds are so warped that you don't like Freebirds.

Go try Moes...Much better. I'd rank them:

1.Moes (by a long shot)
2.Freebirds
3.Chipolte

Moes is also cheaper and they give you free chips unlike the other two.

Now, I'm hungry:(
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Good luck on the Skiing in NY lately... weather has been way too warm for snow making and the natural stuff just isn't happening. But I'll be in NY next week too :S

My hotel was going to be in Addison right down the road from Freebirds there but I could'nt have that so I'm in Plano again. ;) Fly in Tuesday night, out Thursday night. NY Friday night :SB|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com