ACMESkydiver

I know some of y'all are going through some pain this February

You'll get through it, you always do. It hurts but the pain will fade. You're strong, and you have friends!

Keep remembering the good times when it's dark outside.

I know it's not easy, but I respect you for keeping your chin up. I respect you for crying when you need to, too.

I still have a hug for you when I see you. I know a few of you in particular don't like hugs, but hugging lowers your risk of heart attack, really! It took me too many years to let people hug me. I hope you learn sooner than I did.

The sun is always shining; some days you just have to fly higher to see it.

Love you guys.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Today REALLLY sucked at work... so tomorrow I have an appointment with HR..... going out with a bang.. but at least some mangers will get some just deserts.>:(

Easy Jeanne, don't want us to be bailing you out of jail, hun! :)

Didn't you have something new you wanted to try anyhoo for work?
~Jaye

I still have a hug for you when I see you. I know a few of you in particular don't like hugs, but hugging lowers your risk of heart attack, really! It took me too many years to let people hug me. I hope you learn sooner than I did.

I didn't use to like them... but if I know someone well enough to trust them (which doesn't actually take much...) I really do enjoy a good hug...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

HMMM ok when put that way.. that did sound kind of postal didnt it.. nah not to worry.. these people are below contempt.. no way I am messing up my life for a bunch of good ole boys. A WHOLE lot of lip service is yacked about there about an open and respectful workplace.. but it is FAR from that.

My sweetie was here for 13 days...and then he left last Saturday. :( Won't be back for at least 6 months. I've cried so much that I think I've completely flushed my tear ducts. No wonder my new contacts aren't working correctly. B|

Sigh....[:/]
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Much love right back at ya!

Last weekend my boyfriend and I got the news that his mom only has about a week left. Sunday was spent holding him and telling him that he's not alone in this. One of my best friends is having surgery tomorrow....breast cancer. I've been trying to be their rock, but it's getting tough right now. I'm always the strong one, but this rock is starting to crumble.B|

Hugs your friends and family every chance you get. Let them know that you are blessed to have them in your life.
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Jeanne, Nina, Ro, Andy, Lenny, Diva, all the PM's & many more..

>>>>HUGS<<<<

Take care. Losses are hard, and it sure seems like we've been experiencing loss in every meaning of the word lately.

For the loved ones far away I'll pray for protection,
For the loved ones gone from us I'll pray for peace,
For the loved ones that have left I'll pray for resolution,
For the loved ones in pain I'll pray for healing,
And for those in sorrow I'll pray for Serenity.

Acme hugs and my shoulder is always here.
~Jaye

Which reminds me... tomorrow will be exactly one year.

Thanks for reaching out with this post, Jaye. I'm sure there are those who needed it, and it also helped me put my petty crap in perspective.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Which reminds me... tomorrow will be exactly one year.

Don't I know it. [:/] I was thinking about it on Monday when I took the Warrior up solo for a few touch-and-go's. I hadn't realized that Friday was the 10th until I was messaging Karen for something unrelated.

True to last year, I had a major test scheduled for this Friday, too. Fortunately, it was changed to Monday.
~Jaye