steveorino

YOU might be on DZ comic!

I can't wait to see you in blue and silver Lee!

Well, if thats the case, then you should wear the redskins colors..I bet you don't even own a cowboys shirt do ya you fairweather fan:P
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Steve, you realize there is no better way to become reviled than to offer to do something nice for free.

Really, check out the crowd when they run out of government cheese.

Uh, by the way, Steveorino, WHERE THE F*CK IS MY FREE SKETCH YOU ARE TAKING ALL THAT TIME TO DO, AND I BETTER LOOK LIKE A CROSS BETWEEN SUPERMAN AND MEL GIBSON WHEN YOU GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET BUSY!

:P

And send me some cheese.

Paid for mine.

:P

:D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Its all good. What some don't understand is I get submissions to draw from emails, private messages and attachments to these forums. I've never been that good at organizing. :S So, occaisionally a photo may slip through the cracks. Sorry about that. But I've got about 10 more drawn ready to be colored and then added to the sight, one or two every day. In the mean time I expect more to be given to me via email, private messages, or as attachments to this forum. May the cycle continue. My goal: 365, one for each day!:o:ph34r:

steveOrino

Okay, it is hard to capture the essence of someone in a photo -- Sometimes the photo looks different than the person, and sometimes the personality of the person does not come out in a photo. All that being said.

IN YOUR OPINION ... Which of the caricatures that have been do so far best capture the essence of the real person being portrayed?

steveOrino

IN YOUR OPINION ... Which of the caricatures that have been do so far best capture the essence of the real person being portrayed?

I limited it to folks I've actually met in person (which I think is 8 or 9, including myself), but of those I'd have to say Iwan and Spence are pretty dead-on.

Posjumper - Andy Whitlock HANDS DOWN!!!! Absolutely PUUUUUURRFECT!!! :)
And he truly IS that handsome in real life;):)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I wanted to order three and paypal will only let me order one at a time. Does that mean I have to go in three times to place an order:S Ugh........I was even going to add a tip, but it won't let me do that either[:/]

What do you suggest I do?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

OK, I'm getting desperate for your interpretation of me.

How wierd to submit photos and then wonder what you are going to "see".

Argh.

But I'm patient.

How do you think i feel. He's hanging a cowboys shirt over me if the redskins lose sunday..

:S

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

get drawing steve and don't forget my address:D:D:D:D
Hey, instead of the money just draw me and Brandy..Someone put up a pic of her please i am dumb with computers....