base428

How Can I Keep Deer Off My Property?

It is simple. If you have a fence line, tie reflective ribbon that is used for surveying on top of your posts for the fence so that the wind flaps them around. It scares them away. They don't like quick movement at all and those things all around your property will startle them. :)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Have your wife come out and piss and shit in the yard. Then you piss and shit in your yard. Then have the kids and neighbors come out of their houses and piss and shit in the yard. Then everyone slide through the piss and shit like a slippy slide. Walk around and wipe the piss and shit on trees, etc.

Worked for me!

:|

i believe you should've also included the neighbor's pregnant cousin who has morning sickness...

...or bob sagat. :|

Man, thanks for all the cool tips so far. I have seen the water sprinker concept and that sounds like an option. Even if my neighbors stop feeding the deer, they'll still invade my yard each night. I already have a dog, but since he stays inside most of the time, he only chases them when he's outside relieving himself.

Perhaps a good start is to just tell my neighbors to stop feeding them. That'll thin the herd a bit. The only problem with this is that my neighbors are currently suing Walmart. If I bitch and moan to them about feeding the deer, I bet they'll send one of their kids over for a slip and fall in my icy driveway. Then again, I've got 24 hour video surveillance on the property, so I'm covered.

Again, thanks for the options everyone. Keep 'em coming.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

My neighbor's wife allegedly was hit in the head by 2-liter bottles of Coke that were pushed on the top shelves from one aisle to the next. Nobody saw her get hit, but apparently the 2-liters did fall into the next aisle where she was. She complains of arm/neck pain, but that hasn't stopped her from working in the yard and carrying heavy things around. I wish Walmart would set up surveillance outside her house - it might change the outcome of the trial......

I also photographed the same neighbor stealing gravel from another neighbor who was building his house. Plus, I heard that my neighbor moved next to me because they sued the city they used to live in. And my wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting to put up some "No Trespassing" signs in fancy cursive around the property line. Gotta love it.

Oh, the vacant lot on the other side of me is owned by some wacko who hates dogs. He put up a sign that cites the city leash law. Plus, on his house further down the street, he has a "Speed Limit 7" and more "dog waste transmits diseases" signs. The guy is a fruitcake. My front door camera busted him picking up all the dog crap in his vacant lot and placing it on my walkway (even though many dogs crapped there). I think I'm gonna put up a "Speed Limit 8" sign on my property. Man, I love outdoor cameras on my house.....

Why are they suing Walmart?

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Have your wife come out and piss and shit in the yard. Then you piss and shit in your yard. Then have the kids and neighbors come out of their houses and piss and shit in the yard. Then everyone slide through the piss and shit like a slippy slide. Walk around and wipe the piss and shit on trees, etc.

i believe you should've also included the neighbor's pregnant cousin who has morning sickness...

Ok. :ph34r:

Then have your neighbor's pregnant cousin who has morning sickness come out and throw up in your wifes mouth. After she swallos the vomit she will in return vomit all over the grass. Seeing her do this and the smell of all the piss and shit will cause everyone else to vomit in the grass. Then they can slide through the vomit like a slippy slide . Then they can walk around and wipe the vomit all over the trees.

Than have Bob Saget and the Olsen Twins come in and slide through the vomit, piss and shit. Force the Olsen Twin with the eating disorder to eat the vomit, piss and shit. Then everyone tell Bob that he really wan't funny on America's Funniest Home Videos.

Ok. :ph34r:

Then have your neighbor's pregnant cousin who has morning sickness come out and throw up in your wifes mouth. After she swallos the vomit she will in return vomit all over the grass. Seeing her do this and the smell of all the piss and shit will cause everyone else to vomit in the grass. Then they can slide through the vomit like a slippy slide . Then they can walk around and wipe the vomit all over the trees.

Than have Bob Saget and the Olsen Twins come in and slide through the vomit, piss and shit. Force the Olsen Twin with the eating disorder to eat the vomit, piss and shit. Then everyone tell Bob that he really wan't funny on America's Funniest Home Videos.

i thought that the one olsen twin experienced a little bit of anal seepage but, hey, it would only help the mix, i truly believe. so after they've told bob the truth about america's funniest home videos and then burst his bubble about not utilizing his comedic potential on full house, they can all take a dump on his head (during a drum roll, of course) and take it to a talent agency. TA-DA!!!!!!

And they call this method, "The Aristocrats".

Maybe I should take this act to a talent agent? :|

:P

yeah, just don't let 'em talk you into the casting couch. that thing is really uncomfortable and it hurts your ass a bit....

Don't get so down about your deer problem. When life seems to only give you deer....make Venison. .308 will do fine, and remember...anything more than medium rare will ruin game meet, for that matter rare is best. Enjoy a nice red wine with that and you will be thrilled to see the next peice of chops, rack of venison...etc trotting across your property.

Cheers,

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Concertina wire works really well for keeping the neighborhood kids out of my yard. I bet it would work for deer as well.

I like the motion activated water gun thing. Do you think I could hook a fire hose up to it?

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!