bertusgeert

Burritos....Qdoba? Chipotle?

"QUICK GO TO THE NEARST CHIPOTLE"

Well there in lies the problem........we don't have a Chipolte. Mexican I presume.

other problem - isn't Chipotle part of McDonald's?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I'm DYING for chipotle to open up in my area. Used to go at LEAST once a week when I was in college. You could spot the freshmen there easily. They didn't know how to pronounce chipotle, and they looked at the menu and asked questions. It's like the soup nazi. Figure out what you want while you wait in line, then order swiftly and efficiently. Step left. Step left. Pay.

Chipotle is as far northeast as NY now. C'mon, keep moving!

BTW, I go for the tacos. Soft tacos to go or crispy tacos when I eat in. Burritos are just too much food for me.

Never heard of Qdoba though.

Dave

I tried Qdoba just last weekend with %$(! and I liked the sort of rustic flavor their food had. (tried burrito and quessadillas...both rocked)

Chipotle is fresh and all, but lacks character. That said, fresh is good. (esp. better than burger fast food)

and while Chipotle is owned by McD's, their food doesn't make me wanna ralph. [:/]

Chipotle and Qdoba must be gringo mescan food, no such thing in New Mexico.

Yeah, it definitely is, but it's good! My college roommate for 2 years was from NM and he loved it... but missed the real stuff from home too. Couldn't ever get anything hot enough in Maryland. BTW, there are chipotles in AZ and TX.

Dave

I used to think Freebirds was at the top of the foodchain, until I moved to Tampa and found Moe's.B|

Now I have truly found burrito nirvana.

As for the others, I don't classify Chipotle as food.:|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Qdoba seems to just be better. I've had some crappy burritos at Chipotle. Of course, if you overcome your fears of getting stabbed and drive to a shady neighborhood, you can get a batter burrito for half the price, that is if you don't mind the fact that it was prepared, cooked, and sold to you from a van.

X

Chipotle all the way...mmmm....steak fajita burrito with corn salsa and some of the red tomatillo salsa, and guacamole...i would kill for one of these now as they dont even know what a burrito is in malaysia[:/]

Here's to the Breezes that blows through the Trezzez.....

i would kill for one of these now as they dont even know what a burrito is in malaysia[:/]

Mathew....you DO know that you are in a part of the world that has the best street food on the planet, right?! I know, it's not a BURRITO, but who gives a rusty ^#*%. :o

sorry....I get carried away. ;)

Coooool....

See? So much better than Freebirds. Tell Eric, and then apologize to him for talking up Freebirds:D

Sigh, you were right. I can't quite describe what it is, but there's just something about a Moe's Homewrecker burrito that just can't be topped.

Besides, you have to love a place that has menu items named; Joey Bag of Donuts, Triple Lindy, the Art Vandalay, The Other Lewinsky, Ugly Naked Guy, I Said Posse, Moo Moo Mr. Cow, and the Mini-Me.:ph34r::D
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™