Girlfalldown

Deep Throat

Rented it this weekend for shit and giggles and I am still laughing about it! That movie had everything. Oral, anal, group sex, the "everything goes better with coke" thing, holey shit man, what a laugh.

I guess back then there weren't a lot of people willing to get naked for the big screen so there were a lot of ugly hairy things too. Plus I don't think they knew how to measure back then. 9 inches my ass!

:D

So fess up, who's seen this classic? Thoughts?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Rented it this weekend for shit and giggles and I am still laughing about it! That movie had everything. Oral, anal, group sex, the "everything goes better with coke" thing, holey shit man, what a laugh.

I guess back then there weren't a lot of people willing to get naked for the big screen so there were a lot of ugly hairy things too. Plus I don't think they knew how to measure back then. 9 inches my ass!

:D

So fess up, who's seen this classic? Thoughts?

fat & hairy? Ron Jeremy the hedgehog?...

if a girl was skanky enough to do him your bed would be so full of hair you would think you just got banged by a Sheepdog!:S

9" and ass in the same sentence? WOOHOO!!!:o

would an 8.5 on the sphincter scale count?;)

hehehe

The other chick though, oh my gawd! Put a match to it woman!

Different strokes for different folks. Some guys like their women to look like 12 year old prepubescent girls. Others prefer a natural woman. No matches for me.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I thought this was going to be about blow job techniques... Seems we could use a thread like that :P

Well apparently, if you haven't been able to orgasm through clitoral stimulation, you should check to make sure you have a clitoris down there. If not, it might be in the back of your throat!

Hence, Deep Throat.

Bells and fireworks.

--------------

The other chick though, oh my gawd! Put a match to it woman!

Different strokes for different folks. Some guys like their women to look like 12 year old prepubescent girls. Others prefer a natural woman. No matches for me.

Liking to be clean down there and thinking of it as a prepubescent are not the same thing. >:(

I just like it clean and trimmed. Not fully bald. A little landing strip is nice.

--------------

***I just like it clean and trimmed. Not fully bald. A little landing strip is nice.

I can deal with that. I just don't want to have to cough up hair balls later on. :D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Liking to be clean down there and thinking of it as a prepubescent are not the same thing. >:(

I just like it clean and trimmed. Not fully bald. A little landing strip is nice.

yes, there is a happy medium between bald and growing out past the most modest of bikinis.

A little landing strip is nice.

so what, exactly, is landing? is there a loading area too? how about an LZ?

Do you have a tower? and do you need to file a NOTAM before landing on the strip?

well?

Lets take this item by item -

1) so what, exactly, is landing . . . AKA Fucking -
2) is there a loading area too . . . You may put your load where the LO designates
3) how about an LZ . . . See #2
4) Do you have a tower . . . In Fact there are TWO (Twin Towers)
5) and do you need to file a NOTAM before landing on the strip? . . . Simply put - Yes.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun