kelel01

What the hell is wrong with kids?????!!!!!

Sit and Spin!!!!

I used to play on that thing for hours......:D

Also affectionately known as Spin and Puke :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Cooties.

and oooh - my Dad was all excited to get this one - it had an electronic component -

It was Clue -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Anyone remember Bop the Beatle?

Beat the hell out of them beatles!

Ever go to the video arcade and see the old "Whack the Weasel" game. The little heads stick up and you whack them with a padded stick?

They just took 8' by 6' cubes with high walls down and reorganized into 6' by 6' low-wall cubes. Ugh.

Anyone remember Bop the Beatle?

Beat the hell out of them beatles!

Ever go to the video arcade and see the old "Whack the Weasel" game. The little heads stick up and you whack them with a padded stick?

They just took 8' by 6' cubes with high walls down and reorganized into 6' by 6' low-wall cubes. Ugh.

Whack-a-Mole!

HAH!

My daughter had a Big Wheel, I had her in my twenties. I am that old! :o

Toys of my childhood include GI Joes and those perfect brothers the Hardy Boy's.

Been meaning to join POPS! Soon I would qualify for the FOF, if there was one. Why isn't there?

JJ
Arch? I can arch just fine with my back to the ground.

I haven't read through this whole thread, so I don't know if anybody else has mentioned them, but any guys close to my age would have to agree the all-time, numero uno toy of all toys was the...

Carbide Cannon!

Mine was my dad's when he was a kid, man that thing kicked ass. You can still get them, just like they were almost a century ago.

http://www.cannon-mania.com/bigbang.htm

here's a few that haven't been mentioned:
lego. not the new kits that only build one thing, i'm talking old school, everything was square except the wheels. if you had a deluxe set, you got the slanty pieces for building roofs. you had to actually have an imagination.

meccano. i guess it's kinda like an erector set, but all metal pieces and little screws and bolts to hold stuff together. they still exist, but they've been dumbed down almost as bad as lego.

ssp cars. pull the plastic toothed strip out to power up the gyro and race 'em. i think i got the crash up derby set for christmas one year. ram 'em into each other and pieces would fly all over the damn place.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001