Girlfalldown

Lower back pain

I got home last night and took a shower, walked down stairs and BAM! Suddenly I had lower back pain in the left side of my back near my kidneys. It's hurt ever since. My poo looks funny too. Am I gonna die?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I got home last night and took a shower, walked down stairs and BAM! Suddenly I had lower back pain in the left side of my back near my kidneys. It's hurt ever since. My poo looks funny too. Am I gonna die?

Eventully - yes - but we all will.

I think you have indigestion.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yes, only way to prevent dieing is to eat the poo..Its an old budha technique
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I just don't want to die before Dublin. Do you think I'll last that long?

Yes dear!

Gheese - talk about attention Wh- :P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Chances are you will live that long, but you may walk out of your house and have a satelite come crashing down on you, so life really is a crapshoot.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Yes, only way to prevent dieing is to eat the poo..Its an old budha technique

Go Play with your Donkey Shrek - She is really concerned.:)

Chances are you will live that long, but you may walk out of your house and have a satelite come crashing down on you, so life really is a crapshoot.

Now that would be cool. I mean, talking about different ways to die! If I go, that's how I want to go.

--------------

Heeeee hawwwwwwwww:P

i don't want to die before i have my chinese takeaway hmmmmmmmm......................:P:ph34r:

What is takeaway?

Is that like the game - "Keepaway"

or what they do to your finances at the dropzone?

You're probably just pregnant. But dont take the test until after Dublin. Or it could be a tumor.

Seriously though.. I get back pain just from my period, and from carrying my boobs around all day. But thats usually right in my shoulders.

I could help you with that.:|

***I had lower back pain in the left side of my back near my kidneys.

Hey Girl,
You may be dehydrated. Have you been drinking a lot of water? When you get dehydrated your kidneys will hurt, poo can turn colors and your pee will be very dark and syrup colored. [:/] Check your pee, it should be a nice light yellow color.

If that isn't the problem then buy you some big ole titties like Kristi and blame it on them.:P
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Nope, it's none of that. I drink tons of water every day. It's just really bad lower back/side pain. Hurts to lean forward, sit and cross my legs, put my legs up, heck everything hurts except walking and sitting up perfectly straight. Evey laying down isn't so comfy. Eh, I'm sure I just pulled something. I'm going to wish it away now.

--------------

Just what were you doing in the shower...that might be a clue....

:D

:)

I volunteer to rub your back for you.