warpedskydiver

Morrisey/Smiths

How Soon is Now is by far my favorite song of all time. I am a tremendous fan.

I have 3 different versions of that track by different artists. Love it.

I've been a big fan of Morrisey / Smiths since I was in high school quite some time back. In fact, I was just jamming to The Smiths "Best" in my car yestarday.B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Anyone else catch his concert last month on Ovation? I think it was the Ovation channel anyway. Definitely that one or another one just like it on digital cable. Anway, it was fucking brilliant. a great mix of Smiths and his solo stuff. I only caught the last part of it, but I was stoked.

Anyone else catch his concert last month on Ovation? I think it was the Ovation channel anyway. Definitely that one or another one just like it on digital cable. Anway, it was fucking brilliant. a great mix of Smiths and his solo stuff. I only caught the last part of it, but I was stoked.

I saw that (on the LOGO channel!) and saw him at the Chicago Theater a few years back...his first concert after a long time...he didn't have a record contract because he was blackballed. WXRT concert

How Soon is Now is by far my favorite song of all time. I am a tremendous fan.

I don't know if it's my *favorite* song, as I'd be hard pressed to pick just one. But it's definitely top 5... and now stuck in my head. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I can't play Moz or The Smiths in front of my boyfriend at all. He HATES it so much he makes me turn it off.... he calls it "whiny" but of course, when I quote stuff, he thinks it's witty and when he hears the opening chords he likes it, up until the singing starts..... and he realizes who it is.....

how can anyone not love their music?

great social commentary and an excellent sound

right now I am listening to "how soon is now?"

I never get tired of their unique style and lyrics

I love The Smiths. My feelings about Morrisey are summed up by the Warlock Pinchers from their Deadly Kung Fu Action album... Morrisey Rides a Cockhorse.
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken