LisaM

When walking down the hall, do you smile or not?

Just curious... I work where we have a fairly long hall (used to be a nursing home) and when coming back or going to the lunchroom/bathroom, I'm constantly running into the sme people over and over again. I get tired of smiling and nodding and being polite sometimes......

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

OF COURSE!!!!!

I always try to brighten someone else's day!

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Just curious... I work where we have a fairly long hall (used to be a nursing home) and when coming back or going to the lunchroom/bathroom, I'm constantly running into the sme people over and over again. I get tired of smiling and nodding and being polite sometimes......

I always smile.

With women, I'm smiling because...well because their women.

With guys, I smile because it makes them wonder what the fuck I'm smiling about.

Walt

With guys, I smile because it makes them wonder what the fuck I'm smiling about.

It's not so much the smile that makes us wonder, Walt...it's the twitching and drooling.... ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Guys generally know what your smiling about Walt - Isn't it a known concensous that you fellas think about sex, like 9,000,000 times a day?

Absolutely not!!! It's only 8,500,000 times a day...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

If it's someone I like I smile and say hello.:)
If it's one of the retards that I hate then I stare them down and tell'em to fuck off.>:(
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Guys generally know what your smiling about Walt - Isn't it a known concensous that you fellas think about sex, like 9,000,000 times a day?

Yeah, I've seen some statistic that says guys think about sex every some number of seconds, but it's not like that with me. When my mind gets on sex it really stays there for a while, whether I want it to or not.

When I smile at a guy, I'm more likely just laughing about the booger hanging out of his left nostril or something like that and laughing more at the fact that I'm not going to tell him about it.:D

Walt

It really depends on who I'm passing... I'm not generally an active smiler but a choice few people have an uncanny ability to illicit a smirk or full smile when I see their shining face... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...