skybytch

I may have a problem.

I agree LCDs are Better

Yes. But I'm a poor college student.

If you know where I can buy 2 19" LCD's for $75, lemme know, I'll be happy to upgrade. Until then, I'll force myself to get by with these monsters. :ph34r:

Can't help you there... I'm a college student too... just not a poor one... I will say one thing though... Now that I've had Two Displays I don't know how I'll ever go back to one... :S

:D:D:D

btw: mine are only 17"
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

The only alcohol I have in the house is a bottle of white wine I use for cooking...

i see much coruption in store for you this year,,,, you have much to learn young one....

The only alcohol I have in the house is a bottle of white wine I use for cooking...

i see much coruption in store for you this year,,,, you have much to learn young one....

Been there, done that, happily do without the hangovers ever again... :P

yes 2 is a lot better as we can clearly see. I envy your desk space. I'm stuck in this little corner, lots of us know it, really teeeny tiiny bit of room. love your wall paper

I suppose that's one upside to having a place of my very own... I'm not obligated to share... :)

Oh, and what wallpaper... I don't have any wallpaper... :S Or... you're joking right?

I don't think I have enough display area. What do you think?

Remember when....

the only computer was one of those little bitty one-piece Macs that was all black-and-white? WTF was that thing called???? Couldn't have survived college without it....or without tanqueray and tonic. Like now :)

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

My first computer was an Apple IIe... I believe my parents bought it for around $800 dollars in like 1985... B| The first monitor we had was green. then a few years later we upgraded to a color one that was the bomb at the time... B|

I'll tell you what though... I put that thing to some serious use in elementary school/JHS/ and High School... I even used it to help teach myself how to solve a rubik's Cube in High School... by making a little crib sheets with the moves I need to make to solve it... :)

LOL!!! The first computer I ever used was during my senior year in HS (this belongs in that "coolest thing in your senior year thread) was some old dinosaur with a green screen. When I got a Mac a few years later, I was SO high tech....lol. Oh MY! Thanks for THAT trip down memory lane.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I had an atari 800

BWAHAHAHA! So did I. But there was one before that.... I can't remember what it was, but it only had those paddle games on it....one was "tennis." Another "basketball," and some kind of hockey game or something. The console was yellow. What was it????

linz
--