jlmiracle

Major South Park Bummer

Isaac Hayes Quits Job as “Chef”
Posted: 3/13/2006 10:24:53 PM

Memphis native Isaac Hayes is leaving Comedy Central’s “South Park.”

Hayes has voiced the character "Chef" since 1997. He says he can't support a show that disrespects religious beliefs and practices.

"South Park" co-creator Matt Stone says Hayes quit because of an episode that made fun of scientology. Stone also said Hayes never had a problem cashing checks when the show made fun of Christians.

Maybe Dave Chappelle should be the new chef. He is twisted enough.

j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Explosive Season Opener: Chef is kidnapped, ass-raped, cooked over an open flame, ass-raped again and eaten by Tom Cruise, John Travolta and that inbred media melanoma Lisa Marie Presley. While they all ass rape each other. With a gag on so he can't speak of course.

Tragic. But once one group is spared from shameless, unmitigated, politically incorrect ridicule, no one is safe.

I'm taking the Theme from Shaft off of the playlist for Dublin.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

That's a load of bullshit. This is a show, much like Blazing Saddles, where nothing was sacred. If it was in the public eye it was going to get a lashing. South Park has been making fun of organized religion since the first Christmas Card short made about Santa/Jesus 10 years ago. Cartman has been making jokes about Jews since day one.

OMG, they killed Chef. You bastards!

Many think I'm a bit intuitive: I sense that you are a bit frustrated with Mr. Hayes.

Yes you might. I am too.

If it's one thing I hate, it is hypocrisy, and Isaac's stand is nothing but. Like the producers said "He had no problem cashing checks" when other religions were roasted on the spit.

But when it's his own invisible friend that's become the target, suddenly it's wrong?

Asshole.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Plus he's from Memphis. That makes him suck worse.

So what youre saying is that people from Memphis have an inherent suckiness that comes along with them? :D

or were you trying to say that memphians choose not to claim him! ;)

:D:D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Plus he's from Memphis. That makes him suck worse.

\

Now I have to, out of principle, not ever go to his restaurant.

Do the baptists down here now that there is a scientologist in their midst? Maybe we can get them to protest or whatever they do when they get mad.

j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I am a Baptist. We don't protest all that often.

the only time ive seen you protest is when I was trying to get you up to skydive after a loooong night of drinking! :D:P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Only when Mike Tyson comes to town.:D:D:D

Do you consider yourself a good Baptist? and how come you never get mad at us when we make fun of 6 flags over Jesus? :S and you drink and do other non-baptist stuff.

That's why you don't come to the dz til late on Sunday, you are at church. My bad. Sorry.:D:D

Yardhippie - shut up! We missed you for Dane's going away party.

j

Only when Mike Tyson comes to town.:D:D:D

Do you consider yourself a good Baptist? and how come you never get mad at us when we make fun of 6 flags over Jesus? :S and you drink and do other non-baptist stuff.

That's why you don't come to the dz til late on Sunday, you are at church. My bad. Sorry.:D:D

Yardhippie - shut up! We missed you for Dane's going away party.

j

now that we've fully hijacked this thread...
I didnt know Dane was going away? :S

Im so out of the loop. Im hoping to get back up that way in the near future.
I have a house w/ a spare bedroom now, mind you theres no bed in it, but hey, ya gotta start somewhere! B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I didnt know Dane was going away?

Military is alot like the Mafia - once you think you are out they pull you back in.

He is being deployed to Iraq. :(

Come visit soon.

Many think I'm a bit intuitive: I sense that you are a bit frustrated with Mr. Hayes.

Disappointed. I thought he was the f*ckin' Mack way before South Park. It's obvious that he got some nasty phone call from the Hubbard people. His Baptist folk no doubt condemned him to hell back in the 70's. I don't know what kind of hold L. Ron has on his flock, but it seems more twisted than religion; more like financial.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is