ACMESkydiver

Why college girls don't shower

Anyone? :S Geesh, I don't get it! I have a morning weight lifting class (9am) and afterwards, the girls go in the locker room and change clothes and go to their next class.

:|

I don't get it. Maybe if there was a video camera in there...or it was a co-ed place...or the water didn't work in the showers...but...? I'm always the only person that showers.

Sure, it does cut down the time you have to get to your next class, but EVEYONE has 5 minutes to shower! And worse yet -many of these girls change their clothes INSIDE the toilet stalls. I mean come on, WTF is up with that?!? Really ticks me off because then you can't use the bathroom because all of these idiots are changing their clothes in them! It ain't like we have a tiny locker room, either...:S

So why? I keep thinking to myself, "If these girls are that insecure about their bodies right now, they are going to have SUCH a rude awakening in 10 years when they look back and remember that this was the best they've ever looked! :S

Does anyone else like to go to class...stinky? :S
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Time?

-I have a class right after just like everyone else...and I shower every day. :|

There is a song out there called - She thinks my tractor's sexy . . .

if that is possible - ANYTHING is.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So you're saying you want to see these college girls shower, and you want to see these college girls change their clothes, but they keep denying you by doing neither in front of you? I TOTALLY empathize! I have the same complaints. >:(;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

So you're saying you want to see these college girls shower, and you want to see these college girls change their clothes, but they keep denying you by doing neither in front of you? I TOTALLY empathize! I have the same complaints. >:(;)

Blues,
Dave

See - I need to read between the lines better.

I was not fully understanding the problem.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Maybe cause it's still cold out? I know I dont like to shower then run out the door to class cause it's a good way to get sick.

Or maybe it's just sheer lack of time. I've done it before. Gone to the gym and cut it close to class and had to run. I just showered when i get back from class. Plus its not exactly 5 minutes. Specially if you have long hair!!

Or it could be cause they are lazy. ;) i am guitly of that too.

I've never really been too insecure about changing in a locker room. I was a swimmer for a few years and the idea of not changing in front of people never crossed my mind. However, I have many friends who will change in the stalls.

Oh, one more reason for not showering...maybe not all of them have class afterwards and would prefer to go to their shower instead. I hate locker rooms. they are gross. Id rather go home sweaty and shower in my own shower than shwer in someone elses.

And while you may look at the girls and think they will be thankful in 10 years, we're thinking, gosh if I keep up this weight lifting in 10 years I'll look great! lol

*daizey*

I never showered in the locker room at college... I had three hours of dance classes every morning, and then an hour break before my academic classes in the afternoon. I'd put on warm-ups or comfy clothes and walk back to my dorm, shower there and then go to lunch. Don't know about weight lifters, but most of the dancers seemed to schedule things this way.

that bit about changing in the toilet stalls is VERY strange.

guys don't do that. you'd think that since most guys are such paranoid homophobes that they'd be more likely to do that, but no, it's the women.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I never sweat from weight lifting.. so I don't usually shower afterwards.

Oh, and I didn't shower this morning.:$

Just had to throw that out there.

But I had an early final, please forgive me Jaye? Perhaps you can beat me next time you see me? (I am a dirty packer after all.)

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I never sweat from weight lifting.. so I don't usually shower afterwards.

Oh, and I didn't shower this morning.:$

Just had to throw that out there.

But I had an early final, please forgive me Jaye? Perhaps you can beat me next time you see me? (I am a dirty packer after all.)

-Karen

You've got that dirty part right. GO SHOWER!!! Women always talk about how dirty guys are, but some of the filthiest creaters I know are females

JAMES

I don't shower right after working out for 2 reasons:
A) I simply don't have time when my classes are scheduled only 10 minutes apart>:(
B) If I am going to work out again after class, why change and shower only to get sweaty again?

I don't really sweat that much, so I personally don't think it's that big of a deal.
Plus, I'd rather take a bath than shower:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

I'm kinda on the same page as her.

1. I really don't have time.
2. I don't really sweat all that much while lifting weights, but I do reapply deodarant and spray some body mist.
3. I work out again in roughly 2 hours. And it's cardio and I sweat like a maniac... so then I shower.

Blues,
Dave

See - I need to read between the lines better.

I was not fully understanding the problem.

Both of you -- THANKS!

That was an AWESOME LAUGH you gave me!! :D

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

-Karen

:ph34r: The last two openings you packed for me were so bellissima, I'll forgive ya! B| (Come to think of it, that prolly should be 'bellissimo', but what the hell do I know? I don't speak Italian! :D)

As far as going back to dorms to shower...we're a community college. No dorms. And it's a morning class; I always went home to shower after my 1pm workout class because it was the last class of the day for me...but oh well. I don't care if they want to be stinky, as long as they don't sit next to me in class! :P

And not sweating...I guess I could see that, too. I sweat a lot when I work out...it's weird, but that's part of why I like working out. I feel like I'm getting all of the toxins out of my skin. :P Some girls don't sweat hardly at all...and some of these girls do NOTHING and I mean nothing in class. I wouldn't care about that either, but they sit on the nautilus machines yacking and those of us that need to really work our muscles get pretty annoyed...>:( I only actually opened my mouth about it once. I asked this girl that had been sitting on the row machine flirting with the guys on the machines next to her if she was done. I mean, she was sitting there for 5 minutes talking, and in lifting, 5 minutes is a lot of time. She had the nerve to tell me no she still had a set to do! >:( Grrrrr.....

Mebbe I'm the one that's self-conscious about being the only one to actually shower when nobody else will. Hmm. Oh well. At least I know I am not stinky when I go to my aviation class! :|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.