wceviper

Whats the deal clintonradloff

Heya,
sorry to address you in this manner, nothing personal. I am just wondering why your asking specific questions, like ages, how many skydives, whos from florida when you live in Australia. Why does that matter. Are you looking for someone? Whats up? I looked up your profile, and you ask questions on the forums, that you don't answer in your profile. Questions like number of skydives.
If I was a detective I would say you are looking for someone in the florida area that is an instructor, has participated in HALO jumps, and has been to compietitions in Australia. age and number of skydives will help you narrow that down the results.
Your web page doesn't contain any real information about you, or skydiving. But you are collecting photos of skydivers and somebody could win a "prize" for submitting there photo. A few pages are to be complete in 2001. Well, 2001 is almost over.
There is one other thing that comes to mind when visiting your webpage, advertising. Are you trying to get more clicks?
So after going through all that, Whats the deal, who are you? What are you REALLY about?
Anything that I have missed?
-Jason

Wath do you refer to as a troll?

A troll is somebody who deliberately posts nonsense or insulting messages, just to get responses or to piss people off.
The best way to deal with such people is to just ignore them, which sometimes requires a lot of self-discpline. If you ignore a troll, he/she/it will go away because he/she/it isn't getting any response, which is usually the only thing he/she/it wants.
They are pathetic, annoying, desperate, socially disturbed people best left alone.
Alphons
http://www.liacs.nl/~avwerven

Defination of a troll.....
Troll: [pronoun] Origan - Old English : One who posts to insite hateful replys, one who posts to annoy the readers, One who posts meaningless drivel since they don't have any thing worth contribuating, Most of the people on Rec.skydiving ;), One who consumes time and resources with questions that no one cares about.
A rainy day at the DZ is better then a Sunny day at work

This is getting damn annoying..... There are ligit posts and questions that are getting bump off the list because this idiot is a troll and can't figure out that he needs to visit a Dropzone to get his questions answered.
Sangrio, SkyBytch, Alan,BillVon, could you deal with this? Its really dragging the place down......
A rainy day at the DZ is better then a Sunny day at work

This is for everybody - if his posts are bugging you, the best response is no response. Don't reply to them, don't read them, ignore them completely and eventually they'll go away.
clinton, if you read this, on behalf of all of us, please keep your number of new threads per day down to one or two; the number you've posted today could easily be considered flooding, which is considered to be rude and wastes server space and bandwidth. Thanks. :)pull and flare,
lisa

Des: you sound like you know Clint personally = O I'm curious as to what his "minor problem" is ; ) Perhaps he's trying to circumvent the system without paying his dues. Oh well, I have sympathy, but not much patience with people who don't listen. I certainly hope he attempts to go to a local dropzone & get it going..that is, IF he's really serious.
Prolly nuf said on this topic i'm sure : )

Troll: [pronoun] Origan - Old English : One who posts to insite hateful replys, one who posts to annoy the readers, One who posts meaningless drivel since they don't have any thing worth contribuating, Most of the people on Rec.skydiving , One who consumes time and resources with questions that no one cares about.

This amused me. First, because 'Troll' is obviously a noun, not a pronoun. Also, because the verb form means doing things like this intentionally.
That is, if I post a message that is 'trolling', it usually means that I've got a well thought out post and I stick in a piece of obvious misinformation (or a gross misspelling) in order to solicit response from trolls.
This is common practice in alt.folklore.urban, where they consider trolling to be an artform.

I just happened to find this as a reply to a post Kelly sent to him.
"ok. i have a friend named paul turner who skydives at ramblers near my home. IPSWICH. who i havent seen
in ages. the last job he had was being a scaffolder for
brisbane scaffold hire. the last known thing i know now
about paul is he works at warner bros movieworld as a
rigger?
anyone know of him. get him to post on here--->"
Looks like he's really trying to find someone. No for what is another story.........