wceviper

Whats the deal clintonradloff

clintondorf:
You Do That, Visit Your Closest D.Z. But Remember, Experienced Sky Divers Don't Cotton To Being Asked Dumb-Assed Questions Like You Ask. You Wanna Sky Dive? You Wanna Do Research? Go To Your Local D.Z. Sign Up, Forget The Money Excuses, And Get On With It, I Humoured You With Your Forst Question, Fun Time Over. It Is Better To Remain Silent, Than To Speak And Remove All Doubt. Cut It The Fuck Out!
Richard
"Gravity Is My Friend"

Looks to me as though he is just trying to get is number of posts up so that his "title" (Newbie, Enthusiast, etc) will go up.

Hate to say it, but this feature while cute, and kind of cool, encourages exactly this kind of behavior.
Usually on USENET, or even here, I will start a response and then think better of it and not bother adding to the noise.
Here you've got that extra award of the next title and you might be more likely to post simply for it's own sake.
Years ago, on a very very old ISP, the owner used to use the signature:
"thank you for not posting"
Truer today than ever.

Play nice now, atleast hes interested unlike other whuffo friends, and shit if he wants to do it and learn a bit more about the scene then cool for him but stop wasting space and dragging the surver down. I have a feeling he hasn't grasp anything about this "sport" (right on ramon, isn't just a sport its the love of this way of life :) ) but shit everyone has to start somewhere.
And clinton why don't you get off your lazy virtual arse and go find the answers for yourself instead of every mf doing it for you- the sight has loads of info do some fucking research then you can actually conversate on the subject you seem so desperate to know about. But we'll still help you... Troll
(Troll- best word of the day :) )

[bump]

So this guy put something on "General" a coupla weeks ago about his first jump being booked for April and a comment from an older DZ.commer made me do a search, so he's being saying this here since like 2000... and still hasn't jumped, apparently. then i forget about it.

then today i'm surfing BASE sites and come across this little gem...

just looking down makes me freak out. all of ya must have to be high to do this.if i tried this i would puke.
clinton radloff
ipswich, australia - Sunday, June 18, 2000 at 21:59:08 (EDT)

(his email was on there but I thought I had better edit it here)...
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Everyone knows this guy has Asperger's Syndrome, right?

rl

....no... i didn't read through all of the old posts just a couple ...there were very many of them from some years before i arrived here
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.