Faber

evil nature

he he 2 weeks ago i got myself a Dionaea Muscipula (do a google or look at my still)

its a meat eating plant.. i just saw it take a small spider i cant belive how fast that went:o (catching it not eating it..)

you guys knows more plants like this? ofcourse it need to be evil looking even as theyre small he he

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I can't wait to come play with it this summer

dude keep your sexlife to your self:P
has you thourght of dates yet?
as you might know ive got a house but are first moving in 16/6 which means ill need to work abit but not more than if your arround we´ll need to have a few colds in my new 48sqm big packing areaB|

Note that "mouth there is as the size of the nail on my tumb.. it aint really big and not srong at all.. however i catched a spider for it today and it likes it alot he he:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

dude keep your sexlife to your self :P
has you thourght of dates yet?
as you might know ive got a house but are first moving in 16/6 which means ill need to work abit but not more than if your arround we´ll need to have a few colds in my new 48sqm big packing area

Note that "mouth there is as the size of the nail on my tumb.. it aint really big and not srong at all.. however i catched a spider for it today and it likes it alot he he

>>Ha ha ha you'd think I'd no better, this is bonfire after all! :D
Looks like we'll be there 6/5 to 6/9 or so, it's flexible. I did hear about your new house B|
We'll just go like in Washington, I'll sleep all day while you work (:ph34r:), and we'll jump all night! :)Everybody wins!
Keep feeding that thing Faber!
(PS, I can dive manual gears now ;))

im off work 4 weeks in the summer anyway first aurgust will be best time through but lets find out..
'
by the way i have a daylight A so we jump all the time not like soft americans sleeping all the time:P

I can dive manual gears now ;)

ill test you if you cant you´ll learn im not that worryed about my car.. its just a peice of metal..:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber