cocheese

Do you ever run in your house/shelter ?

I'm so not the running type. Last time I ran was to catch a subway train in Boston ... and that's only because the person I was with ran and since it was late at night, the trains were running pretty infrequently.

Most stuff can wait. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

yes. usually when i've left my cell phone in the living room and have to run, from the room down the hall where my computer is, to get it when it rings. also when i chase my lab around as he carries his toy. and i slide across the floor of my kitchen daily.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

Hell yes!

I have tile and hard wood floors. The transition is a real bitch, but you can get some air going from the wood to the tile over the rounded wood bump. Going from tile to wood has been known to cause a mild concussion though. Hypothetically speaking that is:P

Yes...all the time...when I'm not sliding...I have hard wood floors..its like an ice rink sometimes!!:D:D

Bobbi

I must be old...we have tiled floors in our downstairs..my son is constantly flying from the table to the sink and back.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

yes. usually when i've left my cell phone in the living room and have to run, from the room down the hall where my computer is, to get it when it rings.

oh darn..i answered no...but i too run every time the darn cell phone rings cause it is ALWAYS on the opposite end of the house!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

For better or for worse, I grew up in a very very large house, and there were plenty of times where I could be found in a dead sprint from one area of the house to another for some reason.

That house is the reason I never want to own a big house, actually... I lived as far from the kitchen as you could get, and it was far enough so I'd wake up in the middle of the night hungry, but it was too much work to go to the kitchen and get a snack :D
cavete terrae.

I feel like SUCH an idiot for saying this . . . but I REALLY want a pair of those.

Then get some. I rollerskating all over the hangar at SDC today. It was soooo fun!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!