cocheese

Boobie preference

Ah! Otherwise known as "Passes the Pencil Test with flying colors"

Thank God that's one test I can still fail. :D

Nothing wrong with passing the pencil test.

Of course, thhere is nothing wrong with NOT passing it either.

As long as the boobies look nice, I don't care what size or how perky they are.

:)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I'm not really a boob guy. They just don't do anything for me, so I tend to think a nice A or B cup is perfect. More important than size is sensitivity. I'll give them all the attention a girl wants, and the better it feels for her... the more hot and bothered it gets her... the more enjoyable for me! :)

that girl from total recall! I mean seriously, 3? Thats what im talkin bout.

"OH thats easy, That chick with 3 boobs from Total Recall"

"peter you know the third one was made of paper mache right?"

"oh really, can i change my answer now, yes i knew that"*

*Family Guy reference

Thank God that's one test I can still fail.

Sweety...........there is ABSOLUTELY nothing about the way you look that ISN'T SPECTACULAR. You are certainly one of the hottest women I have ever met. ;) Now when are you getting rid of that damn boyfriend of yours? :D

My father asked me once what you do if you can see a women's breasts from the back when she's walking. I asked what, and he said MARRY HER!

For me, I prefer a nice full "C", but that goes out the window on a case by case basis.

i'd say medium size, not to big, not to small, smaller, but less sag is better than bigger and not perky.. but then again all bobbies are nice ( well almost all)... i'm not picky, aslong as the gall that comes along with them is cool it really doesn't matter much....

p.s. i have to say i saw the nicest big natural boobs i've ever seen yesterday... d cup and very nice and perky with no bra!!!!! to bad they were on an 18 year old and even though she is legal, i'd never date her.. but she was very easy on the eyes...

Thank God that's one test I can still fail.

Sweety...........there is ABSOLUTELY nothing about the way you look that ISN'T SPECTACULAR. You are certainly one of the hottest women I have ever met. ;) Now when are you getting rid of that damn boyfriend of yours? :D

:$ Oh hush... :$

(There I go with the 'protesting' again.) :D:)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

And the winner for the 'Post Most Likely to Get a Man Flashed Multiple Times at a Boogie' award goes to...

I'm not really a boob guy. They just don't do anything for me, so I tend to think a nice A or B cup is perfect. More important than size is sensitivity. I'll give them all the attention a girl wants, and the better it feels for her... the more hot and bothered it gets her... the more enjoyable for me! :)

:D:D:D:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I love that picture! It reminds me of the Nine Inch Nails "Closer" video, where we keep seeing Trent Reznor's silhouette singing into the microphone that just happens to look like a boob... and then finally he licks it (god bless his little soul). :D