JENNR8R

Do You Make Your Bed in the Morning?

and.....I know this totally off topic but here's a little FYI for ya.....

......I've used nothing but Charmin w/Aloe&E striking iron in my bathroom since 1992 as well!! :ph34r:

....That should be grounds for a commercial! B|

I've used the same toothpaste for 42 years. :D

....and what kind is that??

Always. Crawling into an unmade bed at night is just icky.

AGREED!! We don't use a top sheet, just the comforter, but I will go out of my way in the morning to pull it up and make it straight and all that stuff. :S If it's not right at bed time, I'll fix it before I get in bed. I make up the bed when we stay with other people, too, even though most of the time I know they are going to pull it off and wash the sheets when we leave.

I'm a little compulsive sometimes. :|

:D

Why don't you make it up at night before getting into it then?

Now that would seem a little fruitless to me. I just like crawling into sheets that have been straight all day, they seem more crisp.

Also, there's the neatness issue. It would drive me absolutely crazy to see an unmade bed all day. My kids aren't very good about making their beds. It doesn't bother me that much because I just don't go to their side of the house very much. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've used the same toothpaste for 42 years. :D

....and what kind is that??

Closeup... Amway laundry detergent for 20 years... Mary Kay makeup for 32 years

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...:)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

yes, its all part of the total package. when my wife comes home from work, the bed is made, all the laundry is done, the dishes are done, and the house is clean. also dinner is usually in the process of being cooked. this way she can come home and spend time with her family and not worry about a dirty house.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

yes, its all part of the total package. when my wife comes home from work, the bed is made, all the laundry is done, the dishes are done, and the house is clean. also dinner is usually in the process of being cooked. this way she can come home and spend time with her family and not worry about a dirty house.

Wow! That's hot! Your Mama raise any more like you?
ones? -- Monday.

There wasn't an option for "sometimes." I only make it when company is coming. Most of the time it goes unmade though... I could care less since I am the only one under the sheets (besides my two kitties - I SAID KITTIES as in CATS)... :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Oh..and I short-sheeted the bed one time to watch my wife have all the fun....big mistake.
[:/]

I've heard the expression 'short sheeted' before and didn't know what it meant. I could continue to remain in ignorance to appear more knowledgable, or I could just ask. I've got a feeling that it isn't one of those things that I'll regret finding out.

How do you 'short sheet' a bed? Why would you want to?
ones? -- Monday.

How do you 'short sheet' a bed? Why would you want to?

To short sheet a bed you make the bed to look "normal" but when put on the top sheet (before putting on the blanket) you tuck the sheet at the head of the bed instead of the tail and then fold it half way down the bed to bring the top edge of the sheet to the top of the bed (such that it looks like its made normally.)

After doing that you finish making the bed as normal The blankets cover up the "problem" with the top sheet. Such that when someone gets in bed their feet are only able to go about half way down... (thus the term "short sheeting".)

Basically its done as a prank...

If this doesn't make sense my bed sheets are due for a washing and I take a series of pictures to demonstrate the process. Or you might be able to find instructions/photos of the method online.

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Oh..and I short-sheeted the bed one time to watch my wife have all the fun....big mistake.

We used to do this an an adolescent prank. Didn't know adults carried on with the practice. ;)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

i don't because there's usually someone else passed out in it when I leave for work, and on that note, I need to remember to start locking my door when I go to sleep:P, saying "who the hell are you?" every morning gets old;)
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower