PRSKY71

Who is the SEXIEST?

I personally can't choose!!!! ;)

P.S. My friend Carol totally goes for Javier Bardem -- I, on the other hand, I'm quite greedy!!!! :)

EDIT: My bad -- here are the pics!!!
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

Well, I would choose "none of the above" but if I must choose the sexiest of the bunch I'd say...

Lord...I just looked again, over and over. None of them do anything for me. I guess I'll go with Crowe:S
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

My bad!!!! :( If I knew how to edit the poll, I certainly would -- and from watching your involvement in the threads in DZ.com, I'm sure you would be a very good contender!! :)
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

My bad!!!! :( If I knew how to edit the poll, I certainly would -- and from watching your involvement in the threads in DZ.com, I'm sure you would be a very good contender!! :)

Well here's hoping you don't figure out how to edit the poll to add me! The results favor me a lot more in my imagination than they would in real life. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Clive Owen. Yum.

Sin City and Inside Man convinced me.

I wouldn't turn down Adrian Paul either.

Russell Crowe had it for a while, but he just takes himself way too seriously, which (to me) points to a level of insecurity and drama I won't deal with.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Well, I would choose "none of the above" but if I must choose the sexiest of the bunch I'd say...

Lord...I just looked again, over and over. None of them do anything for me. I guess I'll go with Crowe:S

DITTO!;)
Exodus 20
Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven
1 cross + 3 nails = 4GVN

Well here's hoping you don't figure out how to edit the poll to add me! The results favor me a lot more in my imagination than they would in real life. :D

Dave, if it makes you feel better of all the candidates + you, I'd pick you.... ;)

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.