alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

Fixed the pic!

damn Kim, well make my drunk in the hot tub pic look like shit:D:D:D

i kid, i kid

Oh Josh, you don't look like shit, maybe a touch drunk but .....................

awww you're too sweet, and for the record, I was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy drunk, that pic, i don't remember when it was took:$so when we are in eloy over christmas, my brother is making a very special fire extinguisher for your firedancing, he was inspired by the stories I told about the fourth of july weekend, we will present it to you then, we hope you like it!!!!

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

Do you? I guess i know you too than ! Help!
Otherwise I'm great thank you very much, I left England for good now . How are you?

Not from England! I met you at Eloy last year through the Pixie and that long-haired hippie who jumps without a rig. ;)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

This thread is :)

So are you, ankle re-breaker! ;)

haha

I thought I was doing pretty good not tripping on things for the amount of Absolut I had already drank :):P Well at least up untill that point :D
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

WEll at least up untill theat poing :D

Is that near Viet Nam?

Gah... typing got the best of me. I have been working on completely typing the way that your really supposed to. Just didn't look before I went to post :P
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

this thread just never ends

someone always brings it back!:S
i never know where it leaves off and pics up
way to go alana!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

hooooootttt....oh btw you do know about the previous thread that got so big it got killed for bandwidth? Hence the "still" in the thread title...Alana is the queen of the hotness on dz.com apparentally, her threads never die.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

WHAT? I DON'T LOOK LIKE PAULA ABDUL!!! I'M IRISH YOU MEAN AND NASTY %@$%!

OK, that last picture quelled any doubts I may have had.:)Nice one, too...;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Me today getting ready to do a jump with the person who took the pictures. The jumpsuit has earned me the nickname "flamer" at this dz:S

I don't photograph well. I also don't care, so here you go.

hahaha that's funny.... even down the road when you get a new suit the name will stick... hehe i love funny nicknames. nice pix too!:)

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!