Bobster

Air Traffic Control said they were going to have me arrested!

Bob...get off the runway

PNS General Departure Delays: Traffic is experiencing gate hold and taxi delays lasting 15 minutes or more.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yikes! PsychoBob on the frequency!! That is scary! A hardened jail cell may have been much safer. Of course, if I was actually in jail and saw Bob on the other side of the cell, well, let's just drop the subject.....:D

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

I sit on two yellow pages when I fly so that I can reach the pedals. It also helps for when I get lost I can start flipping through the pages to call for help on my cell phone![:/]

HA! I got rid of my booster pillow months ago! :D

But I still have a back cushion 'cause the dumb seat in the Warrior isn't comfy...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

BWAAAHAAAA!!!! Hey Homey it was good to see you. Sorry I couldn't hang around the FBO a little longer but we were short staffed and there were planes that needed to be delayed.:ph34r:

Give me a call if you fly back in and I'll do my "Mr. Roger's Tower" impresssion for you. You'll love it.

Live from the Pensacola Out-of-Control Tower.........
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I sit on two yellow pages when I fly so that I can reach the pedals. It also helps for when I get lost I can start flipping through the pages to call for help on my cell phone![:/]

Oh Bob! I don't mean to laugh...but that is funny as hell:D:D:D.

Don't let Psycho scare you. He's harmless. I'd visit you in jail anyway! :)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

***Don't let Psycho scare you. He's harmless. I'd visit you in jail anyway!

That would be worth going to jail for!:D:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"