beezyshaw

Never Marry A Big Woman

Didn't laugh. That just made me sad

Yes, but I'll bet that little altercation was something kids like that see so often they're immune to it. For instance, that little girl wanted to show her mom something just as if she were in the kitchen doing the dishes? When her mom says, "not at this point in time" I thought I'd fall out of the chair.

Sorry, I'm sensitive to the human condition and all that, but that video makes me laugh. How 'bout when the guy with the camera says "walkin' the dog" ! :D :D

Beezy, you know how some people are in here..Show them a video of someone winning the lottery and they would all whine and bitch bwaaa bwaaa get a life. I thought it was funny myself
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Face it.. the man is a dumb ass. He keeps throwing air balls at her and the woman keeps knocking his dick in the dirt.

Domestic violence sucks but when you antagonize and take swings at people who are bigger than you...then you aint quite right in the head.

I think they are made for each other.

Anyone who says a big woman isnt athletic, horseshit. You take a turkey bone off her plate and take off running. She will catch you. She will run you down and sit on you while she eats that turkey leg. Then when she is done she will problubly shove that leg in your ass. It isnt pretty!
There is a fine line between being a hopeless romantic and a stalker

That's what I'm saying.

I'm taking a WILD guess here that she's been in a fight before. She dodges dumbass punches like Peter LeFleur dodges balls. Which is to say well.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

HE....DRUNK

SHE..SOBER

HE..STUPID

SHE.TIRED OF HIS SHIT

HE...ASKED FOR IT

SHE..GAVE HIM WHAT HE WANTED

the nanner beats me just like that ..I am an abused husband

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

I am not sure what my opinion is, but I will say watching it did make me laugh. Women usually can not challenge a male oponent in the least. Up until recently strongest women in the world were still benching in the low 300's (even with alot of steroids making them look masculine as can be), while men were in the 900's (currently the strongest MAN is pushing 1005).
I couldn't tell from watching this video if the guy was drunk or why he was swinging at her in the first place. However, the fact that he is SO much weaker than her, I think cancels out the "he shouldn't hit a woman factor". I think that only applies when the woman is much weaker (as is normal). Kind of like why is it wrong for a 17 year guy to beat up 10 year old? I say its because there is no contest in that match up.

Still it bogels my mind that a guy can be so weak, that a woman can do that to him. I don't know if I want to look down on him or feel sorry for him. In anycase, I think that guy needs to go to his physician and get prescription for testoserone or estrogen. Because being a guy who is weaker than girls is just pathetic.

If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

I know its a sad situation.. BUT MAN... she needs to get in the ring.. I think she has a future.:D

I didn't want to laugh at that clip but YOU just made me spit water all over the keyboard. She's got some moves on her as he tries to swing at her. My take:
He's drunk...she's been in the ring with HIM before..the kids have seen it..the neighbors have seen it SO many times they are making movies of it. The cops have seen it so many times they don't even slow down (oh, its THEM again? they won't remember in the morning). Change the title of this thread to 'Don't Marry a Crazy (he's trying to hit HER?) Drunk'. I don't think its cause she's big...she's just memorized the steps to this particular (dumb) dance.

This will probably be on that Internet Junk show this weekend. :S~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I know its a sad situation.. BUT MAN... she needs to get in the ring.. I think she has a future.Laugh

Float like a butterfly .....pummel him like Ali.Tongue

Dear, Ah, The dude could barely stand on his feet even to swing. She just moreless kinda dragged him around etc. :o:P:(

I was reading that today 25% of all arrests that invlove abuse of the significant other are women, and that number is climbing. I think women have had enough!!! :P
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer