freeflir29

Weekend numbers....4/14-16?

:| : 16 : 0

14 jumps at the Picton Challenge. Built a 36-way jewel on the third attempt, and spent three more jumps attempting to get the second point - another 36-way jewel, but with a donut centre instead of a bipole. It's fun when everyone has to drop grips, and turn 90 degrees. Our quadrant completed twice :)
1 12 way on Monday morning, followed by a 4-way with a couple of newer jumpers, who flew really well (Hi Borgy!)

All in all a damn good, if tiring, weekend.

:(:1:1

Stuck in Oklahoma City for a month, went to the DZ on a beautiful Easter Sunday, made one awesome 3-way with a kick-ass landing. 1st launched exit from a 182. :)
Then on my 2nd load the plane failed to get enough lift to take off so we kind of crash landed from 10' in the air, on the grass off the end of the runway. The pilot was awesome, and turned the plane 90 degrees just short of the barbed wire fence and about 5' from a gas pipeline sticking out of the ground. :| Not fun. But everyone was okay (except the plane), thank God.

No beer owed for that, however, since I had been in a somewhat similar incident before. The other guys on the plane said I have pretty bad odds. 2 aircraft incidents in just over 100 jumps...[:/]

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Someone pay the weather gods! PLEASE!!!!

0:0:0 >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

What are you whining about? :S The weather was great yesterday! Roy and I made a couple of jumps each, and Schwartz made 1. B| We wanted to fun-jump after the tandems, but us & Chrissy weren't enough to send the plane. :P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I dunno how exacty how many i've done in the last weekend, i think it was something like this though:

:)
We just finished Nationals with some great results for my teams and lotsa jumps for me B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

0:4:0

I did some GREAT dives with some of the ladies from the Chicago Sirens. They are so much fun and really freaking awesome in the sky.

[:/]

Hurray Chicago Sirens, I hope to safely say I'm an expert cuz that was my old team, sniff...They are amazing :)
I told you I'll be in Chicago May 4-8 right??

Lets see though, my numbers would be...

Huge smile here: 1: 1

I had an AMAZING weekend, but, only one jump due to winds, beer owed for next time I go to Pepperall. I'll have to stay longer next time...

25 (cigarettes):5:1-2*

Patchy weather, sleeping in hangars to try and catch the blue sky in the morning (followed by feeling like idiots because the pilot wasn't coming until 10, going on 11 anyway, hangovers make waiting less boring ;))... spent a lot of time smoking and theorising about weather.

But got some jumps in, even if one was a hop-n-pop from cloud base.

*First jump in the UK - also my first jump out of a Cessna, but if it's all on the same jump it's only one beer fine, right?

Also managed to get a telling-off from two different instructors about the same incident. Next time, pull head out of ass, then commence downwind leg. May swoop the hedge again in the future, though perhaps on purpose this time.

Got to stop smoking, even though I only do it on the DZ.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

0: 7: 0

I have determined that my favorite part of skydiving is the exit and landing my canopy. :)
I also did a two way track: me on my back and brandon on his stomach. We then linked hands and flipped it over. That was pretty cool. :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.