Andy_Copland

What is...

A peanut butter and jelly sandwich? I saw a post about it the other day but i was too busy to open and read it.

I get the peanut butter, but jelly? As in add boiling water and let set in the fridge? wtf?

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I did try it and it wasn't for me. When I was over there, I would read the menus and I was glad if I found 1 item that seemed tasty. I will admit though that I did go to a fantastic Italian restaurant.B|

Chris

What is...

What is the reason why the thread title isn't more useful, indicating the actual subject of the thread?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Now I'm confused... what jelly over there? Here, as Chris said, it's a sweet concoction in the jam/preserves/marmalade family.

That, for the record, goes great with peanut butter on a sandwich. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You cant just say that you gotta give an example, and dont you dare say "deep fried mars bar" because them things kick arse :D

They have deep fried candy bars here in the states too... not usually mars bars, but I've seen Milkey Ways, Snickers, and a few others... personally I think the whole idea is a little... um... what's the word... excessive... :|:D:D I mean nevermind the fact that the candy bar is loaded with sugar/fat/etc... now lets dip it in batter, and throw it in hot oil for a bit... a little bit too decadent for my tastes... :S:P

At least y'all don't eat Natto (japanese thing... :D:D:D)

oh, and preserves and peanut butter on bread is good stuff... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Jelly is that stuff you get in cubes. comes in differant fruit flavours. You melt it with boiling water and put it in the fridge to set. Can add bits of fruit and crap if you want aswell

No, that's Jell-o...not Jelly.

Jelly is a spread made from fruit with sugar added. Most common flavors here are grape and strawberry. Jelly has a smooth texture. You can also get the same thing as preserves which has chunks of fruit instead of the smooth battered kind.

9 out of 10 Americans think it is yummy with peanut butter.

Chris

*sings national anthem*

OK at least i can say our chocolate wipes the floor with yours. When i was a kid i lived on an estate where half the houses belonged to Americans and half to the British because of a local air base. On halloween it was a well known fact that if you wanted enough treats to last you a couple of years you went to the American side, but it wasnt the best tasting chocolate in the world to say the least! But if you wanted nice chocolate you had to go to the British houses, which could be a mission in itself because sometimes we can be miserable gits and finding a house that wouldnt ignore you was hard work!

Oooooops:$

Well i dont know what to say about french food, we had a genuine french chef cook for us at school (you know whats coming)......frogs legs and snails stuffed with garlic etc

The strange part is i went back for more, was actually very nice

Edit: I've been tricked, hes from North America really! Damn you Remster, your going to hell for this!