adventurechick

Would you Date a Whuffo??

Dating a whuffo is no big deal as long as you have other interests in common and they treat you right... hell, they don't even have to come out to the dz, although it would be cool if they did.... and no, I don't date a whuffo, but then again right now I'm not dating anyone... :D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

As long as they don't mind you getting hit on buy lots of guys who share your passion, and they fetch you beer, and a varied assortment of other items. Why not?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

your such a horn dog :D

How would you know?FYI,I believe in quality
over quanity.Can I help it that she's a local?

I just stalk others 'cause its fun:)

Didn't you get the handbook. Quantity is quality. ;)
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I think they are too much of a wuss for me to ever date.... have you encountered this before?? Could you go on a date with someone who is too scared of extreme sports and is not willing to give it a chance??

I'm sorry, but what makes SKYDIVERS so different from people who don't jump? :S Absolutely nothing.
You will find skydivers who collect beanie babies, skydivers who are grandmas, skydivers who are fathers,etc. Skydivers are just REGULAR people.

Frankly I find it quite silly when skydivers seem to think they are so different from "normal folk."
Yes, jumping out of airplanes on a regular basis is not something MOST people do, but you don't have to be something special or more "extreme" or an "adrenaline junkie" or "crazy" to do it.

I skydive because it's FUN, not because it's "extreme" or "crazy."

edited to add: I don't think men who don't jump are wussies. However, the men who ARE wussies are those who are afraid to be a real man and CRY! :ph34r:

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

I don't see why it couldn't work... I generally skydive no more then 6-8 days in a given month... that still leaves a good 20-24 days to do stuff with a non-skydiver.

Unlike one of the guys was speaking to at the dz last weekend... I still have friends outside of skydiving...

I haven't been very successful in serious relationships in general but I imagine it can work... for a male or a female...;)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I think they are too much of a wuss for me to ever date.... have you encountered this before?? Could you go on a date with someone who is too scared of extreme sports and is not willing to give it a chance??
---------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but what makes SKYDIVERS so different from people who don't jump? Absolutely nothing.

Agreed. I get so tired of people acting superior than non jumpers. If skydiving is what defines someone and they refuse to date someone that doesn't jump...well i feel sorry for them. Life is about so much more than being obsessed with skydiving.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!