RastaRicanAir

TO WHOEVER STOLE MY LAPTOP FROM THE FARM:

and you STILL haven't offered a nice word to Robbie and Marianne

How fu'd do YOU wanna be?

Ummm... not at all?

I don't know anyone involved, pops... I just thought that the "pet" thing was kinda mean and over the top.
Owned by Remi #?

Lab . . .
CTFO

know who you are talking to before you decide to spout off.

I'm supposed to know everyone on a public freakin' forum before I respond to what they write? So maybe 100 out of 15000 people know this guy and know he was kidding, huh?

How about he doesn't post stupid shit he doesn't really mean on a public forum in the first place?
Owned by Remi #?

*sigh*

Still nothing nice for Robbie and Marianne?

It's okay, they know who their friends and supporters are.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

So, what makes disappropriating songs different from disappropriating pictures (Cedartown)? Because one are you friends, the other aren't...? It still is thievery!

I hope this is not who I think it is.If it is I hope you are not going to be one of those people,bitter about leaving the sport,that returns to share your pain.I'm sure the folks over at ASC would appreciate not being brought into this.Especially since that has nothing to do with this.

Thats exactly what I thought Chris, And to think I used to like this person. What a Dick.
David

Sorry for not falling in line w/ the usual sob responses.

Have you ever heard of the phrase, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"? Is it your normal MO to kick people when they are down? I suppose you pulled the wings off of flies when you were young also. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

ok everyone

please remember this IS ABOUT getting the rastarican's puter back

ITS NOT about making snap stupid judgments about some really good folks that express how they are upset there was a thief there.

PYKE is one of the good guys

RASTA is not a person that would take music without permission.

BLUESKYSERENITY is hot ..in a visual way and also about the loss of her famlies pictures.

lets not get confused ..the stupid ass is the one that took the computer

even sweet KARMA has offered to bite that person

lets ALL work on locating the computer then work on prosicution of the thief ..then and only then we can throw stones at each outher

SOMEONE KNOWS WHO GOT IT
REWARD..REWARD..REWARD

give me a pm with ANY INFO you have
I will see it gets to the agency that can use it .

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Is there any chance you can post up the serial number make and model so it would easier to track or find the missing laptop.

There are no words that can express the saddness that something like this has happened to you both [:/]

Robbie and you where one of many highlights of my trip to Dublin that made me smile so often

billy

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Dell Inspiron Model 9100
PP09L[/B]
Service Tag # [B]3JPNX41[/B]

I mean to do that yesterday, but I didn't have it on me.
Also, does anyone know an efficient way that I can get contact info for all of the pawn shops in a particular county?

P.S. MANY PMs are on the way, kids.:)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Also, does anyone know an efficient way that I can get contact info for all of the pawn shops in a particular county?

Wonder if a county sheriff or other local law enforcement office would keep a list like that?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Im sorry for the lose of those pictures. I dont know what I would do if that happened to me. I hold my pictures and the memories that Im reminded of while looking at the pictures as my most valued treasure.

Marianne and Robbie are 2 of the few people I actually trust and I hate that this happened to you two. Dell is having a great deal right now, maybe someone can help collect the funds and get you a Dell.

When I had my house fire, I realized I lost alot of pics, I just went to all my friends and family and asked for copies. It was great that I was persistent in keeping them stocked with our goofy pictures. I didnt get them all back but I have alot. You may want to try that.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

in GEORGIA the local law enforcement has and maintains a pawn list.
usually a detective watches for stolen items as they are pawned and does not have to wait the usual 30/60/90 days till they come out of pawn and can be sold.

this is usually the sheriff dept. but can be a police dept.

robbie make shure the mod. and serial # are given to all agencies in surrounding areas cartersville,rome,etc. and stay in contact with the agency you reported the loss to.
cedartown p.d. is one of the best agencies in that area.

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

>>How about he doesn't post stupid shit he doesn't really mean on a public forum in the first place? <<

Wow.

Welcome to dropzone.com.

I can tell that we are all going to be thrilled by your contributions to this forum.

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

Wow.

Welcome to dropzone.com.

I can tell that we are all going to be thrilled by your contributions to this forum.

FYI, I've been posting here for years.

I responded to something that seemed cruel and was threatened by one person and told to STFU by another. My susequent response reflected the fact that I was pissed off.

It's water under the bridge at this point, don't you think? None of it is helping to recover the guy's laptop.
Owned by Remi #?

So, what makes disappropriating songs different from disappropriating pictures (Cedartown)? Because one are you friends, the other aren't...? It still is thievery!

I hope this is not who I think it is.If it is I hope you are not going to be one of those people,bitter about leaving the sport,that returns to share your pain.I'm sure the folks over at ASC would appreciate not being brought into this.Especially since that has nothing to do with this.

Ya, who the hell is this guy?
He is one of those people that blames the victim in some way. I can't stand people like that.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

The sad reality is that this was almost definitely done by a Jumper.

That thought really saddenes and sickiness me.

Robby n Marianne are 2 of the nicest people i know who really contrubute alot to the boogies..

put me in for $50 as well..

lucky

Firstly, I'm really sorry to this happened to you... [:/]

Not sure if it works the same way there... but here in CA anything that is bought / or sold at pawn shops must be reported to the police department. If a police report was filed they cross check the pawn slips for stolen property.

Hope you have luck finding it, and the heathen that helped him/herself to your laptop.

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

in response to labrys and dougiefresh...

if you knew me AT ALL - you'd know how it was meant.

'Nuf said.

Nice reply . . .

thanks for not taking it to the next level.;)

Lab . . .
CTFO

know who you are talking to before you decide to spout off.:|

Sorry. Gosh, I'm a terrible bastard. :S

I didn't realize you had a second user name.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hugs, you two! I'm sorry to hear of the theft. I hope you get your computer back ASAP completely intact.

I, ALSO, HOPE THAT THE FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT DID THIS ENDS UP IN JAIL AND THAT KARMA BITES HIM/HER IN THE ASS!!! >:(
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Oh man, this thread has gotten really interesting. :D

Please ignore the pathetic troll. The rest of you pipe down too and stop being so damn sensitive. Don't make me come over there! :|:P

Count me in for $50 if this laptop isn't found. At least we can help you guys get a new one. I'd offer music too but I haven't got any. I'm behind on the times or something. :D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)