RastaRicanAir

TO WHOEVER STOLE MY LAPTOP FROM THE FARM:

in response to labrys and dougiefresh...

if you knew me AT ALL - you'd know how it was meant.

'Nuf said.

Nice reply . . .

thanks for not taking it to the next level.;)

Lab . . .
CTFO

know who you are talking to before you decide to spout off.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

'Nuf said.

Nice reply . . .

Lab . . .
CTFO

Why, its more fun generalizing and spouting off...lol Now pony up and chip in some money you cheap ass bastard,,,,hey dont forget we need you at the farm end of april
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

It is truly unfortunate that I will no longer feel safe on a dropzone.

This saddens me more than anything. I completely understand how you would feel this way. Please dont let this Thief keep you away from all the good people that do care about you and would give you the shirt off their back without a second thought.

Put me down for $100 towards the reward/replacement fund.

Robbie is welcome to a copy of my 80 gig MP3 Collection..

I know the really important things cannot be replaced, Especially the sense of security But please know that you guys have a lot of people that do care a lot about you guys out at the Farm. Don’t let this bastard take more than he already has and keep you away from your friends too.

no please no...I tell you if i die before robbie..Chances are good..You know that fucker will be at the funeral singing that shit. I can only hope that my dad beats him with his crutches

OMG, I just spit beer all over the computer. Now that mental image is HILARIOUS!!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

So, what makes disappropriating songs different from disappropriating pictures (Cedartown)? Because one are you friends, the other aren't...? It still is thievery!

Fuck it its only materials. hey and i am sure out of the 14,000 song 5 were ok...lol Anyways, let me know when you want the money. Just come out and get it. Athens is too far of a drive

It is truly a shame when someone decides to grab a new name - yeah - 3 posts - and try to lay a guilt trip on those that have lost . . .

grow up . . .

when you truly know the people involved - then - and only then - pass your sad fucking excuse for an opinion.

until then - do like it is recomended and read a few posts befor you actually make one.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I know the really important things cannot be replaced, Especially the sense of security But please know that you guys have a lot of people that do care a lot about you guys out at the Farm. Don’t let this bastard take more than he already has and keep you away from your friends too.

No worries J. I will just do things a little different, that's all. I am who I am today because of you guys and especially because of the Farm where Robby and I met. I will never turn my back on my skydiving friends, but my eyes are now wide open.
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Why, its more fun generalizing and spouting off...lol Now pony up and chip in some money you cheap ass bastard,,,,hey dont forget we need you at the farm end of april

Not cheap - just under priveleged at the moment . .

I'll give what I can . . but that means not coming to the farm

put me in for $100.

actually just got a pm..may have something at the farm soon for you guys...Clint just get your sad piece of ass to the farm in april...You have a place to crash and i will get your beer so stop whinning...Oh and there will be quite a few tandems i believe

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Maybe we can have a poker game at The Farm this weekend, like the one in Dublin, and have all the proceeds go to Robbie and his wife.

Sounds like a Great Idea. I would love to put it together. It will have to be in a Couple weeks though. I cannot be there this weekend. I will also need some time to come up with Swag for prizes.

Maybe we can have a poker game at The Farm this weekend, like the one in Dublin, and have all the proceeds go to Robbie and his wife.

Sounds like a Great Idea. I would love to put it together. It will have to be in a Couple weeks though. I cannot be there this weekend. I will also need some time to come up with Swag for prizes.

SWAG?

Since when does J ain't got no swag?

No its fact we've seen that little thing...To the point that it was like dude YOUR NOT A CHRISTIAN:D:D

can y'all not talk about micro's.... um... micro? :S:D

We were unfortunate to see it all night every 5 minutes damn my eyes

So, what makes disappropriating songs different from disappropriating pictures (Cedartown)? Because one are you friends, the other aren't...? It still is thievery!

I hope this is not who I think it is.If it is I hope you are not going to be one of those people,bitter about leaving the sport,that returns to share your pain.I'm sure the folks over at ASC would appreciate not being brought into this.Especially since that has nothing to do with this.

Can you provide written proof of owning the rights to commercial exploitation of all 14,000 songs?

Or are you just another thief stealing intellectual property from artists? (And no, buying the CD and copying it to a hard disk, does not entitle you to commercial exploitation.)

Sorry for not falling in line w/ the usual sob responses.

actually, the question is, can you provide written proof that he DID steal the music???

this is not a question of weather or not he stole music or not.

pointing fingers and saying shit lik that is stupid. I have a laptop FULL of music, that I replay in public places on a regular basis, "being a DJ and all". and I have permision from all of the artists music I use,

how is that? you ask?.........

If you were a DJ, you would know. and since your "probably" not, then don't say shit like that untill you know what your talking about.

Fuck it its only materials. hey and i am sure out of the 14,000 song 5 were ok...lol Anyways, let me know when you want the money. Just come out and get it. Athens is too far of a drive

ya, I would like to know what you mean about this also.:|

'Nuf said.

Nice reply . . .

Lab . . .
CTFO

Sorry. Gosh, I'm a terrible bastard. :S
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams