PsychoBob

Mullet Toss at the Flora Bama

The Flora-Bama Bar on Perdido Beach is having its annual mullet toss this weekend. For those of you that do not know what a mullet is, it's a saltwater fish about 10-15 inches long. The objective is to get as drunk as possible and then see how far you can throw the mullet from the Florida/Alabama State Line (hence the name Flora-Bama). We'll be jumping into the Flora-Bama on Friday/Saturday afternoon so if you have at least a B license and want to land on the beach, come on down to Emerald Coast Skydiving Center and play with us.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Is Ralph Nader coming?

Yea, he'll be inspecting the safety nets used for catching the mullet.:P

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

You guys have fun and drink a bushwacker for me!

We will!B| This will be a test run for Memorial Day!:P

See ya later Johny!

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

***Does the State Fish and Game department know about this obvious case of MULLET Abuse??????

If you think mullet tossing is abuse, you should come down for the Mullet Sex-a-Thon. It's horrible..... because the little bastards have teeth!:o:S:P:D

***You guys have fun and drink a bushwacker for me!

"A" Bushwacker! How about "You guys have fun and drink a bunch of bushwackers for me! :DB|

The Flora-Bama Bar on Perdido Beach is having its annual mullet toss this weekend. For those of you that do not know what a mullet is, it's a saltwater fish about 10-15 inches long.

They named a fish after a redneck hairstyle???
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The Flora-Bama Bar on Perdido Beach is having its annual mullet toss this weekend. For those of you that do not know what a mullet is, it's a saltwater fish about 10-15 inches long. The objective is to get as drunk as possible and then see how far you can throw the mullet from the Florida/Alabama State Line (hence the name Flora-Bama). We'll be jumping into the Flora-Bama on Friday/Saturday afternoon so if you have at least a B license and want to land on the beach, come on down to Emerald Coast Skydiving Center and play with us.

So how was it? Hope you saved some fun for Memorial day!

How do ya like it Johnny?