turtlespeed

Mythbusters . . .

. . . evidently had a nice little marathon thing going last night - 6 episodes back to back . . .

and - John Rich . . . they did pretty much prove that bullets, fired pretty much exactly strait up in the air, will not produce a fatal terminal velocity. However - if there is deviation from strait - which is the most likely to happen - the bullet may keep it's ballistic trajectory, and keep spinning.

They even made their own little wind tunnel for the bulets - ;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

James Bond is really a Florist.:o

Yes.:|

All of them.

and tey are going to Canadia for the rainbow boogie.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I've seen a couple of those programs over here on our cable channel.

I saw one once that proved that people dont fly backwards when shot, like they do in the films.

Also, they have some jolly pretty helpers too)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I just want to trim that one dudes mustache..it really bothers me...other then that, I enjoy the show...:D

Why?Do you fantasize about riding it?:o
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

They did one about a raft and surviving a fall from terminal. Was pretty much "busted" :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Nooooo...not riding it....thought I have to admit...it is one hell of a favor saver!!

Why?Is he saving favors up?:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Nooooo...not riding it....thought I have to admit...it is one hell of a favor saver!!

Why?Is he saving favors up?:P

Just in case Bobbi wants to get on the show.:o

they did pretty much prove that bullets, fired pretty much exactly straight up in the air, will not produce a fatal terminal velocity. However - if there is deviation from straight - which is the most likely to happen - the bullet may keep it's ballistic trajectory, and keep spinning.

My experiment and theory is proven correct!

I saw the preview for that episode, and regret that I missed it. Darn! I'm going to have to keep an eye out for the repeat showing.

I love that show. And I love the red-head asssistant babe.

Na. I just want to see them compare some chick's Hoo-Ha with a bread factory in it, to one without it. It would be funny to see how technical they would get in describing the situation.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Na. I just want to see them compare some chick's Hoo-Ha with a bread factory in it, to one without it. It would be funny to see how technical they would get in describing the situation.

OMG, that is hilarious!!

My fave mythbuster was when they used dynamite to blow up a cement mixer truck. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!