skybytch

I wanna drive the Zamboni

Sharks Zamboni

Yeah, baby. That's a sweet machine.

I wanna drive it. :(

That's my dream job too! To drive the Oilers "Fanboni" ...

"Rather than simply sticking a logo on a vehicle, the Oilers went one step further and acquired a second-hand Zamboni. Then the call went out to Edmonton's most talented auto body mechanics, painters and craftsmen to bring the vision to life.

The result is the Edmonton Oilers Fanboni, a completely overhauled Zamboni that features seating for 8, a plasma screen television, a Playstation 2 with 8 game controllers, a monster stereo system, and more whistles than the entire NHL referee corps. It's also ready to take to the streets of Edmonton and area."

'Shell
'Shell

Meeeeeeeeeeee tooooooo! Lisa, I'm dying to drive one through Vegas:ph34r:

BTW, a few years ago I went on an all girls Vegas Adventure and a lil girl I used to babysit was making out with a dude on a Zamboni til 6 am and came back with a hicky:P:D...I beat her up for misbehaving, but she's okay now.:D Her nickname is "Tit Tit":S

They use this mini Zamboni to clean the cafeteria floor in the school I work in. Everyday I see the custodians cruising around and I think the same thing. I want to drive the Zamboni.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

I've been up close and personal with Zam's and some really sweet Olympia's too- guess thats what you get when you are a figure skater/coach... It's fun to hang on while they're driving around and just go for a ride.

They let people who JUST got their driver's license drive them at my rink- maybe thats why they hit a cement pole outside when they were dumping snow:S