SkydiveStMarys

What do you collect?

Faeries B|

g

So, you'll be going to canadia then for the collection show?:P\

:D:D:D

Sorry - had to.[:/]

:D[:/]:D:D:D:D:|:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Old hand made wooden Decoy Ducks ... no clue why though :P

:D:DROTFLMAO! Okay that is freakin funny! :ph34r:

don't laugh at me .. I'm sensetive ;)

Awww....

Roight!:D:ph34r:;)

You can be so insensitive.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I like to collect kaleidascopes; night lights; and something else which happens to be a secret fettish of mine.

Ok, this is weird. Love kaleidascopes and have always been obsessed with nightlights (scared of the dark), :$ especially modern ones.

K-T......yer among friends, you don't need to keep secrets, we accept you unconditionally. Now spill it! :P

When I first started "skydiving" ( did a static line jump about 6 years ago:D), I wanted to collect those "parachuter" toys. My friends started giving them to me, so I started a collection.

Last weekend I opened up about 4 packages of them so I could throw them down to a little anxious 3 yr. old.:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Hi Skydive,
Funny you should mention coffee mugs, me too!! and old shot glasses, hiball glasses, etc. old books, 42years of Parachutist mag and I don't know how many of Truffer's Rag (Skydiving) Lyle Cam's old Skydiver mag. old parachute (and I mean old!!)gear, Fishing tackle, aviators' para-phernalia, "Hooters" memorabilia, Guns (all caliber, gauges, ammo, accessories) Knives (you name it) (Two things a man can't have too many of are Guns and Knives!!) Model Airplanes (R/C, U/C, FF, Gumband, gas or electric powered or sailplanes!) Skydiving T-shirts (My closet is PACKED!!) Ball caps, Panama straw hats and last but not least, lotsa stuff other people call JUNK!! Is there anything that I left out??
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Points on my license

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

went through that stage. Got a letter from state informing me that I could take class to have some removed.

"Ahhh" class??? I went to 3---the maximum you were allowed to go to w/out having to get a judge to order you to go. I had no choice. Between age 16 and 19 I was pulled over for speeding 32 times and received 8 tickets (only one of which was actually for the speed I was going:$).

What can I say? I have a lead foot and I like to vrrrrooom. I figured my chances were better, given my ratios, of getting out of the ticket than getting another one. My insurance was through the roof. Come to think of it, only one ghetto insurance company woudl take me---that's where I met this fabulous female skydiver (while waiting for more than an hour b/c this was not the type of place you could call/mail in renewals) who had just come back from Thailand for a record jump. I was so intrigued. A year later I started jumping and have since met her again.

Anywho....got off track....I haven't a ticket in 5 years now though (my hunny drives everywhere. I love being driven. Who knew?). There are no more points on my license and my insurance is FINALLY loooowwwww.

And that's my story.:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I collect people : )

I take people in and I love them and make them feel cherished - everyone deserves to feel that way.

I've never been a collectible before. :)
[Hugs]
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.