Andy_Copland

MEN: Have you ever been hit by a girl

I long time ago my older sister was messing about and i decided to take it easy on her as a caring brother would, well next thing i know im laying on my back seeing stays on the coffee table and she's laughing her arse off. The picture was perfect because she was in her beautician outfit as she'd just got back from college. Yea embaressing stuff.

On another occasion my ex got a bit drunk and i was at the bar innocently talking to some girl as i went to school with her brother (yes men can talk innocently) and up strolls piss head ex and smacks me clean in the adams apple.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I long time ago my older sister was messing about and i decided to take it easy on her as a caring brother would, well next thing i know im laying on my back seeing stays on the coffee table and she's laughing her arse off. The picture was perfect because she was in her beautician outfit as she'd just got back from college. Yea embaressing stuff.

On another occasion my ex got a bit drunk and i was at the bar innocently talking to some girl as i went to school with her brother (yes men can talk innocently) and up strolls piss head ex and smacks me clean in the adams apple.

Yeah, that's just fucked up. They don't want us to do violence to them, what makes them think it's ok on their end?

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

I vote we take Option #3 off.

Part of me definatley wants to agree...

I have a low tolerance for those who abuse the one person in their life that they should be cherishing (and that goes for women abusing guys too) Especially since my sister was beat by her POS of an ex.... (that boy's just lucky... that's all I have to say about him)

But then this poll was more about guys experience being hit by females. And if she strikes first... and means to cause harm...
I'm conflicted. No he shouldn't kick her arse... but neither should she try to start something....

Personally i couldnt have a girl arrested if she hit me. I mean if she was being evil and trying to stick the heel into me and shit then i'd think about it and probably still not.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

My opinion is that if you are striking another person out of anger then gender is no longer an option. It is wrong.

Now if it is playful then yeah, I've hit a guy before. However, it was usually my brothers when they were teasing me. I once hit my ex but he had just beat me in a game of nude Twister and it ended happily. ;)

I guess it all depends on the context.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

My opinion is that if you are striking another person out of anger then gender is no longer an option. It is wrong.

Now if it is playful then yeah, I've hit a guy before. However, it was usually my brothers when they were teasing me. I once hit my ex but he had just beat me in a game of nude Twister.

I guess it all depends on the context.

Did ya film that by any chance? ;)

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

The next question is...women, have you slapped the shit out of a guy before?

And:

My answer is yes. First time: He was being an asshole and I slapped him for trying to put his hand down my pants without permission.

Second Time: He bet me I wouldn't do it...So, I gave him my best shot...:ph34r:...Hey, he asked for it...B|

~R+R:)...2B or not 2B...the seat is the question...:ph34r:...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

And:

My answer is yes. First time: He was being an asshole and I slapped him for trying to put his hand down my pants without permission.

Second Time: He bet me I wouldn't do it...So, I gave him my best shot...:ph34r:...Hey, he asked for it...B|

~R+R:)...2B or not 2B...the seat is the question...:ph34r:...

I prefer to kick
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Never been slapped, just punched B|

Ouch...B|...That's when you slap her in the ass and say "All's fair...";)

~Robyn:)..."in love and war"...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I remember a scene from "The Quiet Man." Maureen O'Hara slaps the shit out of John Wayne; John Wayne grabs her by the arm and thows her over his knee and busts her butt, then tells her to put food on the table for him & her brother.

The whole world's gone to shit since John Wayne died. :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.