Trivial_Trekker

I just locked my keys in my Car!!

Call AAA? If you don't have AAA call some Company like Pop-A-Lock... its expensive (usually around $50) but you'll be in your car...

Be glad your car's not running... I've locked my keys in the car twice in the last 4 years and both times the car was running. :S:D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Got them out yet?

I hate it when things like that happen!
Happened to me once... at Elsinore, first visit there this past Feb... felt like SUCH an idiiot!! The people there were great though. Had one of the wonderful guys call AAA and poof... in the car.

It's embarassing, but endurable.

Karen

Did that once, took me over an hour and a half to get my wife and kids out.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

:o

I'm the girl who seemingly always has it together, never forgets anything, etc.

But, I've locked my keys in my car 4 times! Each time it was when we've gone somewhere that I didn't want to bring anything in so I leave my bag in my car which is where I normally put my keys & my cell phone and then I'm screwed.[:/]:D

Now, nearly every friend & family member anywhere in the state of Florida has a spare key to my car:P

Prior to then, the first occassion a "helpful" friend jimmy'd my passenger door on my old car and the key would never unlock that side again.

The other 3 times I royally inconvenienced my father who had to drive an hour on one occasion, and on another he had to drive to the DZ where crazy skydivers were partying in the middle of the night:D

Thank goodness my hunny & I now always carry each other's spare key on us wherever so if I ever do it again and he's with me, he'll have one in his pocket.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I hope you have solved the problem by now[:/]
.... but for future situations, i find it is always helps to keep a key to the doors of my various vehicles, in my wallet, since that is always in my pants pocket... Has saved me some embarrassment a few times. :|
Now,,,, if you can't keep your pants on,,,, that's another story;):)

B|its open
My x gf called the CAA for me and they got it opened. I payed close attention to how he did it, so next time im ready.

and no i am not a blonde, just having alittle bad luck, I still havent found my normal pair of keys, so the spare will have to do.

Thanks for the help everyone
im off for my 8 hr drive:(

[]DETE

May I tell you how many cars are stolen each year b/c they thought they did a fabulous job of hiding their magnetic key holder???:S

No. How many did ya get? :)

Bill Engvall:

"So I was walking out from K-Mart when I saw a guy with a coat hanger pried into his car window. I ask, "You lock your keys in the car?" He says, "No. I just had it cleaned and was hanging it out to dry." Heeere's your sign!"

°
Dances
Muff Brother #2169

"You can take the girl out of the sky, but not the sky out of the girl!"

If you're on campus, campus police can usually pop the lock for you.

I would highly suggest investing in AAA roadside assistance, though. AAA will even make you a credit card type key for free for emergencies that you can keep in your wallet. That thing's saved my butt a couple of times.

Man I hate when that happens. Brian some how managed to lock his keys in the back of his car on at the American boggie last year. I called AAA but they wouldn't come out and of course it was around 5pm on a Sunday so I had to go through almost all of the phone book before I could find a lock smith willing to come out.
Fly like a girl

What, you figured out that I put the trunk key in the the magnetic key holder, and just try to find the door key in a magnetic key holder hiding in my trunk. OK, that was my previous car.

Now, well it's a work vehicle, and if I lock myself out (and my second key on a different keyring is in the car), then they have to fix the problem.

I don't know what I would do if I was trying to hid my current vehicle's single key. Can some thief really find my hide a key, stuck up in the engine compartment, hidden on the side of something you can't see?

It's not fun crawling under the the thing, on my back. It would be even more fun if a cop would stop and ask a few questions, but the chances of that are slim...

Jeff
Arch? I can arch just fine with my back to the ground.