vanillasky11

Ways to stay calm...

So I leave tomorrow to head to sunny Vegas to torment JT, and Wednesday is the big day when I finally get to jump..

Any advice on helping me stay calm when I get to the door of the plane?? :):D

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." -- Amelia Earhart

So I leave tomorrow to head to sunny Vegas to torment JT, and Wednesday is the big day when I finally get to jump..

\

Yeah...drin k lots of beer!!! Its helps to calm the nerves. If you can find some good weed and coke and go ahead and do one of each!!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Take a deep breath and SCREAM!!!! :D You'll laugh your ass off the entire freefall.

Have fun and welcome to the sky girl! B|

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Just enjoy it B|

http://sdm.crocker.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=guestpass&id=67yjf
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

\

Yeah...drin k lots of beer!!! Its helps to calm the nerves.

Do that,and you won't have to worry about the door:P.........Or jumping for that matter[:/]
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Take a deep breath and SCREAM!!!! :D You'll laugh your ass off the entire freefall.

Have fun and welcome to the sky girl! B|

g

Thank you.:)I have a feeling screaming will come VERY easy..

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." -- Amelia Earhart

I always considered the ride up to be the worst part because that's when I had plenty of time to think. The anticipation used to really eat me alive. When we got high enough that I needed to do do something--final gear check, or whatever, I was too focused to be scared. Getting in the door is easy. Exit is easy. It's that ride up that can be the worst, IMO.

Walt

I always considered the ride up to be the worst part because that's when I had plenty of time to think. The anticipation used to really eat me alive. When we got high enough that I needed to do do something--final gear check, or whatever, I was too focused to be scared. Getting in the door is easy. Exit is easy. It's that ride up that can be the worst, IMO.

Walt

Guess thats the reason I get out low so much:o:o........Its not as scary:P
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

A few thousand feet before exit start inhaling slowly to the count of three through your nose... and exhaling to the count of six through your mouth... letting all of your muscles relax.

It's a relaxation technique that I learned in my deep-water aerobics class that I use on every jump.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Thanks Mikey..

Glad to get your input.. I think I will DEFINETLY have to take your advice!! :S:S

Perfect. Then go ahead and ignore every one else's :) HAve fun on your jump!!!

deep deep breaths!!!!! on the way to altitude take long deep breaths and focus on your skydive and what you are supposed to do in you dive......long deep breaths really is great and think happy thoughts:)

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

deep deep breaths!!!!!.......long deep breaths really is great and think happy thoughts:)

Sounds like a pathway to Hypoxia!!!:S:S:P:P
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Also peeing really helps. What I like to do to relax is at about 10K pull it out, stick out of the door and sprinkle the world like I am R Kelly. Any gas saved up in your intestines that begins to expand as you climb higher, go ahead and release that as well at that time.

I promise after getting fucked up on drank and weed, and pissinbg and farting you will be set! You will be ready to take nap!!

Also peeing really helps. What I like to do to relax is at about 10K pull it out, stick out of the door and sprinkle the world like I am R Kelly. Any gas saved up in your intestines that begins to expand as you climb higher, go ahead and release that as well at that time.

I promise after getting fucked up on drank and weed, and pissinbg and farting you will be set! You will be ready to take nap!!

:S:S:S I'm not even sure how to respond to that.... LOL

I tend to napp when i get in a plane,its becoming a bit of a problem beacauseas soon as im in i start to yawn:S

I used to feel excited about commercail air travel know as soon as i take off i'm coping zee's:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

I have found that 3 or 4 valium 1hr or an hour and a half before the skydive is very calming.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You're jumping with JT..... i don't think there's any way to be calm..... none at all...

OR a reason.:o

don't worry I'll let her read my book on the way up, she'll learn everything she needs to know.:ph34r::ph34r:
My photos

My Videos