niolosoiale

Hopefully, today will be the last day of my life...

If you see Terry Goode there (an instructor) tell him that we said Hi from Skydive Monterey Bay!!:)

I'll see Terry this afternoon at SDA. We have tons of tandems and AFFs backed up from many weekends of rain. I'll pass on your best wishes.

steveOrino

Thanks Steve..

Last time I saw him he was strapped to some young kid and getting thrown out the back of a C-130...:)
Actually, it was leaving the air base, but that does not sound as fun..

Let him know we are planning a Demo jump in to the Wattsonville airshow this month and then the Salinas Air Show in September - We'll be the warm-up show for the Blue Angles!!!B|

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Just remember that there is a very strong possibility that your shoes might come off when you exit the plane. What you want to do on exit is to reach down and hold them on as tight as you can. What ever else you hear you have to trust me on this one... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Congratulations on leaving whuffo status behind.

I don't know why Sebazz is telling you about the possible departure of your shoes, he shouldn't let that little bit of information out. At least as a non-whuffo you now know why there are so many half pair of shoes by the side of the road.

The one bit of info you really should know is if your ears are a bit tight after landing, you may need to hold onto your ankles and jump up and down a few times. Usually doesn't take more than 7 or 11 jumps, but just beware of the ear problem.

Have fun jumping, and remember, you are going to fall after you leave the plane. ;)

J
Arch? I can arch just fine with my back to the ground.

Congratulations on leaving whuffo status behind.

I don't know why Sebazz is telling you about the possible departure of your shoes, he shouldn't let that little bit of information out. At least as a non-whuffo you now know why there are so many half pair of shoes by the side of the road.

The one bit of info you really should know is if your ears are a bit tight after landing, you may need to hold onto your ankles and jump up and down a few times. Usually doesn't take more than 7 or 11 jumps, but just beware of the ear problem.

Have fun jumping, and remember, you are going to fall after you leave the plane. ;)

J

Too bad, for the sake of this thread, I am not limber enough to grab my ankles. :D

By the way, if anyone on here want's to say hi out there, I'll be wearing a blue t-shirt and jean shorts. Glasses, short hair, general look of a guy who's never jumped out of a plane before. :D