jumpjunkie2004

Does your cat...

We have one cat who is crazy for fruit...oranges, grapefruit, apples....
We have another who is more of a carb cat...he likes cookies and waffles and crackers. This one will also fairly aggressively go after your popcorn is you happen to try to eat that at our house.
Our third cat is lame...he doesn't like people food.

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

eat strange stuff?

When I'm eating, my cat comes over to see what I'm having. She won't eat chicken, but she will eat oatmeal with brown sugar and butter.

What a freaky cat : )

Only rarely does my cat want people food and when she does, usually it's bread.

Walt

eat strange stuff?

When I'm eating, my cat comes over to see what I'm having. She won't eat chicken, but she will eat oatmeal with brown sugar and butter.

No but occasionally my dog does... and sometimes she'll just kind of leave food sit in her bowl... and not even touch it... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

eat strange stuff?

My cat prefers the dog food to the cat food. But he prefers eating bugs to eating the dog food!

'Shell
'Shell

We have a cat that likes fritos corn chips and likes to lick the coating off of doritos. Who'da thunk it?

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

eat strange stuff?

My cat prefers the dog food to the cat food. But he prefers eating bugs to eating the dog food!

'Shell

I've had several cats that liked dog food....but usually only to play hockey with in the hallway at 3 am....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Cute cat :)

Thanks ... but looks are deceiving ... he can be a real pain in the butt sometimes. He has NO fear of ANYTHING! And he usually attacks my legs when I walk up to the house when I get home. Just a tender little "smack smack" on the back of my legs and then he runs off.

Here he is showing the dog who's boss!

;)

'Shell
'Shell

My cat of course is odd.
She loves Pizza Sauce, Pepperoni, bacon, and Rolling Rock beer.
Why Rolling Rock?? Who knows. She has tried nearly as many kinds of beer as I have, but only goes nuts for Rolling Rock.
She will sniff about anything you offer her to eat, and if she doesn't want it, she will squint her eyes and nearly gag from the smell. Peanut Butter makes this happen as well as toothpaste!!!
She also primarily drinks water from the sink! :S
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"