Icon134

What do you typically have for lunch?

I generally make myself a sandwich, get a sub, and sometimes if I'm lucky I'll have leftovers around...

4 days a week... I have two hours of class for lunch... and I don't like it... :S:D

Well?
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I generally make myself a sandwich, get a sub, and sometimes if I'm lucky I'll have leftovers around...

4 days a week... I have two hours of class for lunch... and I don't like it... :S:D

Well?

Subway usually!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I do mongolian barbecue at least once a week, and that's what I'm eating right now. Mexican every week or two, same with chicken cobb salad. Sushi about every other week, and occasionally leftovers or McD's.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I always eat out... McD's, Chinese, Mexican, Subway, etc. Whatever I feel like eating that day... It's kind of expensive though. :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

PB&H is the bomb. Had one yesterday.
I usually have leftovers from dinner. I try to make dinner monday and wednesday and have enough left over for 2 lunches. That way I don't have to cook tuesday or thursday and then I don't cook Friday.
Today it was hamburger, some pasta, and corn.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Bolthouse Farms makes the BEST all-natural, 100% juices. I love their veg juice. (You can usually find them in your regular grocers produce section. In mine it's near the POM juice/organic produce area.)

And I LOVE avacados. I eat one/day usually.

Mmmmmmm........;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Bolthouse Farms makes the BEST all-natural, 100% juices. I love their veg juice. (You can usually find them in your regular grocers produce section. In mine it's near the POM juice/organic produce area.)

I like Bolthouse Farm's Green Goodness... mmmm.... green and good.... mmmm... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...